5th March 2019, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure 6th standard admission in Sai Baba Institute?

Hi, my daughter has completed my 5th standard from Purna Chethana Public School, Mysore in this academic year. I wish to join her in Sai Baba Institute for 6th standard. So, can I know about the procedure for getting admission?

14th March 2019, 12:08 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure 6th standard admission in Sai Baba Institute?

You would need to send the Demand draft of rs. 1000 in favour of "Principal, Sri Sathya Sai higher secondary school" drawn at state bank of India, Prasanthi nilayam

Once you receive the admission form, read the instructions and fill the form correctly and submit it to the school with the supporting documents.
The admission is completely based on entrance exam conducted every year by the school itself.
You can visit the school website www.ssshss.edu.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?