23rd September 2017, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for a srilankan to join Indian private medical college?

Procedure for a srilankan to join Indian private medical college? Can you please give me the details? What are the minimum criteria followed? It will be really helpful if you can give me the complete details on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

26th December 2017, 06:50 PM
smdk

Default Re: Procedure for a srilankan to join Indian private medical college?

Admission of International students in Indian institutions are done under DASA (Direct Admission of Students Aboard)scheme.
Through this scheme foreign students can join MBBS/BDS in private medical colleges/universities recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Application form and further details will be available in www.edcil.co.in.
Eligibility:
Foreign candidates are required to obtain minimum of 50% marks in class 12 or equivalent with at least 60% in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?