16th February 2010, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Is a PUC second year karnataka board student eligible for EAMCET exam? Application procedure for Non AP board students?

I am studying my PUC second year from karnataka board. Please tell me whether i am eligible to give EAMCET examination?
What is the application procedure of a student who is not giving exam from AP board?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for applying scholarship after completion of 2nd PUC exam from Karnataka board?
  2. Will I be able to take admission in any college of Karnataka if done 2nd PUC from BHSE?
  3. Can I get admission to study in 12th CBSE being a PUC-1 Karnataka State Board student?
  4. BE admission for supplementary students? Chance of getting admission through CET?
  5. When will I get my scholarship from Karnataka board?
  6. Procedure to get admission in first PUC for a non Karnataka student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission procedure for foreign students who are staying in India and eligibility criteria
  8. Last 10 years solved question papers of Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology for 2nd PUC Karnataka Board exam?
  9. Can I get scholarship for higher studies if score good marks in 2nd PUC PCMB KSEEB Board exam in Karnataka?
  10. Percentage required to write GUJCET? When GUJCET notification is released?
  11. Student from Jaipur who has done PUC from Karnataka can appear in KCET? -- [New]
  12. Procedure for Kerala students to write Karnataka CET?
  13. Am I eligible for JEE Exam having missed Board Exam and appeared for Board Exams in the next year?
  14. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET after completing education in Karnataka board? What are the requirements?
  15. Is a candidate passed 12th CBSE board from Navi Mumbia, eligible for Karnataka CET? Family is now residing in Karataka
  16. Last date of CBSE recompartment class 12th?
  17. What is the eligibility for EAMCET for students from Karnataka?
  18. Date of M.Pharmacy entrance exam in Karnataka? Am I eligible for the M.Pharm entrance in Karnataka after doing PUC from AP?
11th March 2011, 01:10 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: Is a PUC second year karnataka board student eligible for EAMCET exam? Application procedure for Non AP board students?

Hello...........yes you can give the exam without any problem and since you are in second year only ,your age would be well below the upper limit age for EAMCET and the procedure is same for all students.You can visit www.apemcet.nic.in to get the details of form availability.The last date to reach at the prescribed offices is 16th March.So hurry up!
ALL THE BEST
1st September 2011, 08:11 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is a PUC second year karnataka board student eligible for EAMCET exam? Application procedure for Non AP board students?

you acn write exam..but you should be thorough with the syllabus of andhra pradesh 12th standard..
visit www.apeamcet.com
9th January 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

hi all

i am from karnataka need a small information that what all the copies i need to submit with EAMCET application form.Please let me know
16th February 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

am a student from karnataka .from above convesations i got 2 know am eligible 2 ap emcet.i wanted 2 know the procedure 2 fill applicaion form as an other stste student & WERE and how 2 choose centres
pls pls inform me as soon as possible
my email id [email protected]
pls inform withoutfail;;;;;;;;;;
8th March 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Is a PUC second year karnataka board student eligible for EAMCET exam?
10th March 2014, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I am student of 12th standard can you tell me I can fill EAMCET form yes or no
19th June 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

I was studied my 12th Commerce HEBA in karnataka state board ....Can I get admission for fashion designing diploma in mumbai??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?