2nd August 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Qualification, duration and fee for Air Hostess course?

Hi I am 19 years old lady i would like to know more about the qualification to be an Air Hostess and the duration the fees for this course and how much an Air hostess?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become an air hostess with the help of 11th class qualification?
  2. Process to take admission in Air Hostess at Delhi? Entrance exam, fee, duration and other details?
  3. Qualification required, expense and duration of Air Hostess Training?
  4. What is the qualification required to become an Air Hostess? How much do I have to pay to become an Air Hostess?
  5. Duration and fee structure to do Air Hostess training form government institution?
  6. What is the fee structure followed for air hostess training? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility criteria to be an Air hostess? List of good training Institutes, duration and fee details for the same?
  8. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  9. Procedure to become an Air Hostess after B.Tech CSE
  10. Qualification criteria required to become an Air Hostess
  11. What is the minimum qualification required to become an Air Hostess?
  12. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to become an Air Hostess? What is the Age limit to become an Air Hostess?
  13. Can I be an Air Hostess as per the qualification mentioned?
  14. What is the minimum requirements of Weight to become an Airhostess? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the fee structure for the Air Hostess Training Institutes? What will be my salary after getting the job and which Institutes offer Training with less fee?
  16. How can I become a successful airhostess? How much money is required for training?
  17. Is graduation degree necessary for becoming air hostess?
  18. Process to be an Air Hostess for BA student? What is the fee structure of this course?
2nd August 2016, 09:31 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification, duration and fee for Air Hostess course?

Qualification for Air Hostess course.

** Candidate must have passed 12th pass from a recognized board.

** Candidates must have passed graduate degree with a diploma/degree in Hotel Management or Tourism Management.

Duration for Air Hostess course

** One year

Fee for Air Hostess course

** Course Fee - Rs. 75,000.00

** Fee at the time of admission - Rs. 40,000.00
14th December 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I join air hostess training right after completing 12 without waiting my result? Please suggest me asap.
16th January 2018, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is currently studying Tourism and she is interested in Air Hostess Course
please assist if it is possible, in which side of Tourism?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?