18th April 2013, 06:14 PM
shivani.bhujbal9096

Question paper set of Algebra and Geometry of standard 10th of SSC Maharashtra board

i want question set of algebra and geometry of std10th of ssc maharashtra board

7th June 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question paper set of Algebra and Geometry of standard 10th of SSC Maharashtra board

how to score best marks in all subjects
2nd July 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question paper set of Algebra and Geometry of standard 10th of SSC Maharashtra board

i want the paper pattern of ssc 10th for all subjects
20th July 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

beautiful paper............... and ye board mai aaye gay kya.......
21st July 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I want paper_pattern of all subjects of maharashtra board SSC according to 2014 new paper pattern for preparation for my exams?
-LISA
30th July 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

in 2013 there is so beautiful paper,like that only 10th std student want in 2014
2nd August 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

i want answer paper format of top students
23rd August 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

what is triangle
22nd September 2013, 12:53 PM
Tikesh bhende

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivani.bhujbal9096 View Post
[COLOR="Black"][/COLOR
30th September 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I love to study
3rd October 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

abe time pass krne ke liye comment ker rhe ho kya...is se bdiya study ker lo
8th October 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the new paper pattern of geometry of ssc 2014
17th October 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Question paper set of Algebra and Geometry of standard 10th of SSC Maharashtra board

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivani.bhujbal9096 View Post
pleas send me question paper of algebra and geometry of 10th std of ssc boardexam
20th October 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

how do i solve proves in maths
1st November 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

I want quastion peapar of 10 th std.of octomber 2013
8th November 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

i want all paper set of algebra and geometry because my class prilimes was start
10th November 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

i want algebra and geometry paper of ssc ma.
23rd November 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Jar ankaganiti shredhitil pahilya p padanchi berij pahilya q padancha berjebrobrasel tr tyacha (p q) padanchi berij 0 aste hey dakhva
12th December 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

what are the most expested questions or imp questions for this years boards
16th December 2013, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

I want sample question paper of ssc, new pattern.
18th January 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

REVISED SYLLABUS MH BOARD SSC X MATHS MODEL QUESTION PAPER FREE DOWNLOAD
3rd February 2014, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Padhayi krni jaruri hai lekin khi jayada use apne mind mai dalne se pata chlta h ki humne kitni padhayi ki plzzzzzzzz snd me all subject in maharastra board exam in2014 in hindi medium plzzzz its requst fr u
13th February 2014, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Please give me a aal subject of paper pattern for studingstudying and have a beautiful paper
23rd November 2014, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is in tenth std so please I want no that she should study science from 21or from guide
5th December 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I score better marks in geometry? It is my weakest subject . Please help me . It's a request.
4th January 2015, 02:20 PM
prajval.shende

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
in 2013 there is so beautiful paper,like that only 10th std student want in 2014
i have question paper of algebra and geometry ssc 10th state board
15th January 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

actually there is s sum in algebra hots n i m still confused as to how to solve it... if sumone can help me it will be a very great favour..... n d solution in unique is sumthin i cant understand.... sumone plz helpppp.....
Dhanya Thomas.
9th February 2015, 04:36 AM
Unregistered

actually this geometry is so hard i get confused whemever i open geometry plzz sumbody help me n tell me to understandvit in easy way
15th June 2015, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I WANT SSC MAHARASHTRA SEMI ENGLISH SOLVED / MODEL ANSWER PAPERS
23rd December 2016, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I WANT QUESTION PAPER OF MAHARASHTRA BOARD OF PUNE OF ALGEBRA SUBJECT OF STD 10th
28th January 2019, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Smt Anagha Doshi purchased 22 shares of FV rs 100 for market Value of rs 660. find the sum invested. After taking 20% dividend, she sold all the shares when market value was rs. 650. she paid 0.1% brokerage for each trading done. find the per cent of profit or loss in the share trading.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?