21st April 2012, 09:39 PM
nvnBobbyLashely54

Question papers for diploma students and what is the syllabus for the same?

How will be the question paper for diploma students and what is the syllabus

23rd April 2012, 02:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Question papers for diploma students and what is the syllabus for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvnBobbyLashely54 View Post
How will be the question paper for diploma students and what is the syllabus
A Diploma program is offered in various stream and as per your question, its very hard to find out what exactly you are willing to know. If your question is regarding any particular entrance examination then I must tell you that the syllabus or the format of any entrance examination is not different for degree holders and diploma holders. So, if you are appearing for any entrance examination, you will have to prepare as per the common syllabus prescribed by the regulating body.
However, In order to get proper answer, I request you to provide more details along with your query and design your question in a way so that its is understandable to me as well as other members of the forum. This will enable us to help you out with your queries.
3rd May 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers for diploma students and what is the syllabus for the same?

What is deploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?