22nd July 2012, 04:35 PM
obalesha

Railway recruitment board exam model question papers for the post of assistant station master?

how to download the railway recruitment board examination model questions papers for the post of assistant station master

10th August 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Railway recruitment board exam model question papers for the post of assistant station master?

how i am prepare for assistant station master

18th September 2012, 08:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Railway recruitment board exam model question papers for the post of assistant station master?

Quote:
Originally Posted by obalesha View Post
how to download the railway recruitment board examination model questions papers for the post of assistant station master

Selection process for RRB exam is Written test and Personal Interview.They also conduct Medical round.So you must be medically fit.

I have attached the Question paper of RRB exam (Assistant Masters) so please check it out.This papers are really helpful for you.Observe the pattern of these papers with the help of some good books.

25th September 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want full information of railyway exams.

25th October 2012, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

how can i prepare for the pharmacist posting exams

11th October 2013, 03:58 PM

[2 year question paper plxz dwld

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?