16th June 2011, 05:59 PM
Jay. Patel

Is it really possible to get diploma after completing 12th commerce?

we can get diploma after doing 12th commerce..is it possible to get diploma after this?

17th June 2011, 12:55 AM
kartavya99

Default Re: Is it really possible to get diploma after completing 12th commerce?

no you can not do diploma after doing 12 with commerece.
17th June 2011, 07:56 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it really possible to get diploma after completing 12th commerce?

Yes it is possible to go for diploma course after 12th. But it is not clear the area in which area you would like to pursue a diploma course. For most diploma course your 10th score should suffice. Before deciding on the course make sure that you select the course which suits your career aspirations. You must check out the various options before deciding.
18th June 2011, 01:59 PM

Yes,you can do diploma after 12th commerce .
Qualification for diploma course in 10th.12th mark will not be consider for diploma.
so prepare for diploma entrance test.
GOOD LUCK
15th April 2012, 03:33 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is it really possible to get diploma after completing 12th commerce?

Hi

Diploma is that form of technical studies which can be done right after passing class 10th boards.

Many students who are unable to study any further after passing their metric, plan to join Diploma.

This is a technical hand and offered on various courses like Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical and Civil. Other new streams have also come up over the years.

Now coming to your question, if you can join the Diploma after doing Commerce in class 12th, I would say YES YOU CAN.

The Basic Eligibility Condition to take up Diploma is that you should be a minimum 10th pass in all the subjects from a recognized school or state board in India.

Since you have it, then surely you can join the Diploma course.

I wouldn't however suggest that as you have studied commerce in class 10th and not doing Diploma is like dragging yourself back to class 11th level.

Instead you should look to join some graduation course which comes after 12th class.

It would yield better results in your future.

Rest the decision is upto you.

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
16th January 2013, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

hiii sir i have done 10nth wid 55% n 12th wid60% n i have done iti industril traning institute wid 2 years course....so is that possible do diploma in machenical egg....????????
20th September 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I hve passed 12th with commerce , can i get admission in diploma in electricals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?