3rd December 2018, 04:25 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for RBI Security Officer recruitment for Indian Army ex-serviceman?

Hi friends, I am an ex-serviceman of Indian Army. I want to apply for Security Officer of RBI. I would like to know that what are the requirements for applying in the recruitment of RBI for this post? Please help me to know about this asap.

18th May 2023, 11:21 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for RBI Security Officer recruitment for Indian Army ex-serviceman?

Requirements
The candidate must be a citizen of India
Must be resident of state/UP of the recruitment zone to which he/she is applying to
Those who have completed class 10th or 12th or graduation , all are eligible to apply for the post.
Ex serviceman who have passed the matriculation from outside the recruitment zone either before or after leaving the military service are eligible to apply for the post.
Interested candidates can register online at the official website.
Only applications with correct details will be considered.
20th May 2023, 03:31 PM
rbagdiya1

Default Re: Requirements to apply for RBI Security Officer recruitment for Indian Army ex-serviceman?

requirements:

Nationality: You must be a citizen of India.

Age: The age limit may vary, but generally, candidates should be between 25 and 40 years old. Age relaxations may be applicable for certain categories.

Educational Qualifications: You should have completed your Bachelor's degree from a recognized university or institution. Some additional qualifications or certifications related to security management or law enforcement may be advantageous.

Military Service: You must have served as a commissioned officer in the Indian Army or its equivalent rank in the Navy/Air Force/Paramilitary Forces. Typically, a minimum of 5 years of commissioned service is required.

Rank and Experience: The specific rank and experience required may vary. Generally, candidates who have held positions of Captain or above (or equivalent ranks in other services) with relevant experience in handling security-related matters are preferred.

Medical Fitness: You should be in good physical and mental health to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.

Character and Conduct: You should possess a clean and exemplary character, with no record of disciplinary or criminal charges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?