8th November 2018, 10:00 AM
Farha Janjabil

Requirements to secure MCA admission in Delhi University?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a foreigner and I want to study MCA in Delhi University. Can you please tell me what are the requirements for joining MCA course in Delhi University. Kindly let me know about the requirements asap.

14th November 2018, 05:51 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure MCA admission in Delhi University?

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in Master degree in Computer Application.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university and must have mathematics as main paper in 12th or bachelor degree.

There are limited seats for admission and also relaxation for reserved category. For more information visit at www.du.ac.in.
15th November 2018, 11:59 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for MCA admission is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree in science, engineering, computer applications etc. You must have studied Mathematics at senior secondary level.

Delhi University conducts entrance examination for admission in this course. If you meet above criteria, you can apply for exam and crack it to get admission in DU in MCA course.
15th November 2018, 04:32 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

MCA refers to Master of computer applications and and to pursue MCA degree course from University of Delhi i. e; DU, you need to qualify it's admission admission test

Further, for appearing in the same examination you are required to have completed bachelor's degree with a paper of Mathematical Science as a main paper for at least one year with the minimum of 60% marks from a recognised University. Marks relaxation is allowed for category candidate as per the university norms

For more details regarding the MCA admissions you can refer to the link www.du.ac.in
15th November 2018, 05:22 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> Master of Computer Applications is a postgraduate Information Technology course. The duration of MCA course is three years.

=> In order to get admission in MCA course candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree for MCA admission is 60%.

=> The admission to MCA programme is based on the Entrance Exam and Interview.

=> As per my knowledge, the total no of seats for MCA admission in Delhi University is 46.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?