10th December 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure MSc(Mathematics) admission in ISM-Dhanbad?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am studying BSc with Mathematics Honours. After completing my BSc, I want to do MSc with same stream in ISM-Dhanbad. So, I would like to know about the requirements to secure admission for this course in this institute.

30th April 2023, 05:31 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure MSc(Mathematics) admission in ISM-Dhanbad?

To pursue M.Sc. Mathematics from IIT-ISM Dhanbad after completion of your B.Sc. in Mathematics degree course, you need to qualify IIT JAM (Joint Admission Test for Masters).

By qualifying the same examination, you can get admission not only to ISM Dhanbad but also to all other IITs offering M.Sc. in Mathematics degree courses.

For complete details regarding IIT JAM, you can refer to the official link for JAM 2023 i.e; https://jam.iitg.ac.in/.
30th April 2023, 05:37 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure MSc(Mathematics) admission in ISM-Dhanbad?

For getting admission in ISM (IIT) Dhanbad to pursue M.Sc. in Mathematics degree course, you will be required to qualify IIT JAM which is held once every year for offering admission to Master's degree courses in Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Economics (EN), Geology (GG), Mathematical Statistics (MS), Mathematics (MA), Physics (PH) disciplines at IITs.

For complete information regarding IIT JAM, you can visit the link https://jam.iitg.ac.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?