20th April 2017, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Are RRB SSE exams conducted every year? Job notification and previous year question papers

Hi I finished engineering in electronic & telecommunications. I want to write RRB SSE exam, please let me know if RRB SSE exams are conducted every year? Where can I get previous year rrb sse question papers? When will there be notification this year? Can I apply for RRB JE post?

13th April 2018, 01:39 AM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Are RRB SSE exams conducted every year? Job notification and previous year question papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I finished engineering in electronic & telecommunications. I want to write RRB SSE exam, please let me know if RRB SSE exams are conducted every year? Where can I get previous year rrb sse question papers? When will there be notification this year? Can I apply for RRB JE post?
Generally RRB(Railway Recruitment Board) comes up with the vacancy of RRB SSE every year, But there is no fix rule on the same. As sometime it doesn't come up with. Last time recruitment for the same post came in 2016. Since then there has not been any notification for the recruitment of RRB SSE.
All you can do for the time being is to sharpen your preparation with more and more study and hope for the recruitment to come up soon.
As you have asked for previous year paper, I have attached a paper for your reference. Please find that.
13th November 2018, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are RRB SSE exams conducted every year? Job notification and previous year question papers

When they will conduct SSE/JE exam every year on which month and how long have to wait for results?
26th December 2018, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Please send me RRB SSE mechanical engineering previous year question paper.
6th August 2019, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get rrb je previous papers please provide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?