1st January 2011, 08:55 PM
ankit dhal

Sample papers of ICSE exam? How to download last 10 years solved papers of ICSE board exam?

How can i get or download sample papers for icse exam? How can i download last 10 years solved icse board question papers?

2nd January 2011, 01:13 AM
utka

Default Re: Sample papers of ICSE exam? How to download last 10 years solved papers of ICSE board exam?

you can go 2 below url.....it i a trusted site.......gd luck......all the best

entrance-exam.net/icse-class-10-papers/
2nd January 2011, 01:56 AM
vikul

Thumbs up Re: Sample papers of ICSE exam? How to download last 10 years solved papers of ICSE board exam?

hello friend i have searched through the sites and found this amazing site for you.You can easily find all the previous year question papers in this site for ICSE syllabus

http://www.examrace.com
3rd January 2011, 12:35 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Sample papers of ICSE exam? How to download last 10 years solved papers of ICSE board exam?

hi!

You can download last 10 years question papers as well as sample papers of ICSE board exam from the following links:

http://www.icseguess.com/papers/

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/exa...on-papers.aspx
25th January 2011, 09:11 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Friend;
If you want to download the sample paper of ICSE examination then i give you a website www.studychannel.com. In this site you can easily download your previous year question paper of ICSE exam.
all the best.
20th August 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

How many time will i read in aday to get 77% or 80%
8th November 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

In mathematics which unit is most imp.?
3rd December 2011, 08:36 PM
Shweta1992

The best thing that you can do is to go to any bookstore and ask for the question papers.
Or purchase books like Together With series which give solved answers for past years' ICSE questions. Or you can purchase a book online by referring to the following link:
http://books4u.in/books/oswal-icse-solved-papers-last-10-years-class-x-2011-examination-1024
22nd August 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

how much time i should study in a day to gain more than 90% in board papers?
8th October 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

can i have the solved papers of environmental application of the ICSE board exam from 2005 onwrads pl send it to [email protected] please
26th January 2013, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

I need icse last 10 years solved question paper
7th December 2013, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

how much time i should study in a day to get more than 95% in board exam ?
27th April 2014, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

could you please give me last 10year environmental science question papers 10th icse at [email protected]
31st March 2015, 01:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Below are the attachments of ICSE question papers of past few years. Please download them.
8th March 2016, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Where will I get environmental science (ICSE)solved papers of10 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?