23rd April 2012, 11:59 PM
rajeshjcontractor

Is Sardar Vallabhai Institute of Technology Vasad, Gujarat offering B.E Aeronautical degree?

sardar vallbhbhai institute of technology vasad, Gujarat also offering b.e. aeronautical degree.my son is study in this institute it is satisfectionary or i will change the institute for best study.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after passing 12th science with good marks? Should I go for MSc from Sardar Vallabhai National Institute of Technology or B.Tech from Gujarat Technical University? Job prospects for MSc and placement of SVNIT in MSc?
  2. How many Aerospace Engineering colleges are there in India?
  3. List of colleges for M.Tech? I have scored 17000 in GATE
  4. Colleges which I can get after scoring an AIEEE rakn of 7151 and category rank of 5932?
  5. Which are the government colleges in Gujarat offering B.Tech/B.E degree in Aeronautical Engineering? I am a 12th science student
  6. List of best colleges for B.Tech in Biotechnology in UP? -- [New]
  7. Which private college is better for me after scoring AIEEE rank of 35000?
  8. How to get admission in any NIT in any trade?
  9. How much rank will I get after scoring 205 in AIEEE? List of colleges where I could get admission?
  10. What all colleges can I get at various ranks in AIEEE? List of colleges and cutoff marks to get the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which NITs can I get among these with 170 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Can I get any NIT after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  13. List of best M.Tech colleges in CS? In which colleges can I get after scoring 611 score and 1931 AIR?
  14. What are the probable NITs for me after scoring 99 marks in AIEEE?
  15. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 14515 in AIEEE?
  16. Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission? List of colleges offering them?
  17. After scoring 137000 general rank and 36700 category rank can I get into NITs?
  18. Can I get admission in any engineering colleges? I have 58% marks in 12th
12th March 2013, 05:32 PM
divya.gupta2211
Junior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Is Sardar Vallabhai Institute of Technology Vasad, Gujarat offering B.E Aeronautical degree?

yes, this course is being offered in this university.i am hereby posting the contact details of the aero department of this institute. i hope it will help you.

Contact No:- (02692)274766 Ext:- 256

E-mail:- [email protected]

12th March 2013, 08:07 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: Is Sardar Vallabhai Institute of Technology Vasad, Gujarat offering B.E Aeronautical degree?

Hello Sir,
Yes,Sardar Vallabhai Institute of Technology Vasad, Gujarat offers course for B.E Aeronautical degree.
i.e, for 4 years and about institute it have some courses approved by AICTE while some are not approved by AICTE,
Its Private institute.
Its approved by AICTE, DTE (Government of Gujarat) and affiliated to Gujarat University, GTU.

Some general information are below,

Motto Yantravidya Paravidya
Established 1997
Type Private
Chairman Shri Bhaskarbhai C. Patel
Chancellor Dr. Kamla Beniwal
Vice-Chancellor Dr. Akshai Aggarwal
Principal Dr. V. R. Panchal
Director Dr. (Prof.) S. K. Vij
Academic staff 184 full-time and 10 part-time
Admin. staff Unknown
Undergraduates 2,480
Postgraduates 180
Location Vasad, Gujarat, India
Campus Urban
Accreditation NAAC
Nickname SVIT
Affiliations GTU, GU, AICTE, ISTE, CSI, ISA
Website http://www.svitvasad.ac.in

If you want you can change it,if any other government institution is offered to you because government institution has more value than private.

All the best!!!
12th March 2013, 08:09 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: Is Sardar Vallabhai Institute of Technology Vasad, Gujarat offering B.E Aeronautical degree?

Hello Sir,
Yes,Sardar Vallabhai Institute of Technology Vasad, Gujarat offers course for B.E Aeronautical degree.
i.e, for 4 years and about institute it have some courses approved by AICTE while some are not approved by AICTE,
Among which Aeronautical degree is approved,
Its Private institute.
Its approved by AICTE, DTE (Government of Gujarat) and affiliated to Gujarat University, GTU.

Some general information are below,

Motto Yantravidya Paravidya
Established 1997
Type Private
Chairman Shri Bhaskarbhai C. Patel
Chancellor Dr. Kamla Beniwal
Vice-Chancellor Dr. Akshai Aggarwal
Principal Dr. V. R. Panchal
Director Dr. (Prof.) S. K. Vij
Academic staff 184 full-time and 10 part-time
Admin. staff Unknown
Undergraduates 2,480
Postgraduates 180
Location Vasad, Gujarat, India
Campus Urban
Accreditation NAAC
Nickname SVIT
Affiliations GTU, GU, AICTE, ISTE, CSI, ISA
Website http://www.svitvasad.ac.in

If you want you can change it,if any other government institution is offered to you because government institution has more value than private.

All the best!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?