11th September 2016, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship available for B.Sc Chemistry student who have passed with distinction?

Is there any scholarship available for B.Sc chemistry student of Pune university who have passed with distinction? Please tell me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a girl get scholarship for further studies in Khattak Dance having passed all the exams with distinction?
  2. Can I get Inspire Scholarship being a M.Sc student and secured 75% in B.Sc(Chemistry)?
  3. Can I get any scholarship of atleast Rs. 15000 having completed Electrical Diplloma 1st year with distinction?
  4. Am I eligible to get a scholarship for Rs.15000 after passing first year diploma with distinction?
  5. How can I get scholarship having distinction in Pharmocology and secured 71.09% in MBBS 2nd year?
  6. What are the scholarships that I can get if passed 10th with distinction in all subjects and got 92% marks?
  7. Does OBC caste student gets scholarship for BSW course?
  8. How can I get scholarship to study Medicinal Chemistry being a PCB student?
  9. Eligibility to get scholarship after 89% in B.Sc in Chemistry and currently pursuing M.Sc in Analytical chemistry?
  10. Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to get the inspire scholarship if I am doing M.Sc or not?
  12. Eligibility to apply in CSSS Scholarship for B.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  13. Eligibility to study MBBS for B.Sc student? Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS program?
  14. Can I apply for inspire scholarship in Msc?
  15. Can I apply for inspire scholarship in Msc?
  16. Can I apply for inspire scholarship in MSC?
  17. Am I eligible to do B.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Electronics and diploma in Agriculture?
  18. CBSE Scholarship for 10th passed SC student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?