10th October 2019, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Which Science subject combination is required to do B.Sc GNM?

I have passed out my 12th-Intermediate from Science stream with the subject of Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. So, now can I get admission in any college to do B.Sc General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)?

15th October 2019, 06:26 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which Science subject combination is required to do B.Sc GNM?

For studying B.sc Nursing or GNM candidates must have scored 50% marks in intermediate with Biology as a major. So you are eligible for both B.sc Nursing and GNM.
15th October 2019, 06:51 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

To pursue B.Sc. in GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) course, the minimum education required is a Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

So, having not pursued Physics at your Class 12th level, you are not eligible for pursuing B.Sc. in GNM course.
15th October 2019, 07:56 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

To pursue B.Sc. in GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) degree course, the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th with the subject combination which includes Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics but not Physics, you are not eligible to pursue B.Sc. in GNM course.
19th October 2019, 10:09 PM
Bujjimittu

Yes you are eligible for b.sc nursing because you have one subject biology in intermediate .in some cases in intermediate there are groups like bi.pc I.e biology physics chemistry these is necessary for bthe candidate who want to write meet exam
24th February 2022, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Is maths is compulsory subject for Bsc nursing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?