17th September 2020, 01:08 PM
Siddhu pawar

Which Science subject combination is required in Inter to study a Diploma course in Agriculture?

Hello, I have completed my Intermediate Board exams from Science stream with MPC subject combination and scored 93 percentage. Can I have a choice to go and take Diploma courses in Agriculture branch? Or, should I go for Graduate degree course in Agriculture? Is MPC group valid?

12th June 2023, 02:23 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Science subject combination is required in Inter to study a Diploma course in Agriculture?

Those who have completed 10th with 55% and above marks are eligible for the course. Physics ,chemistry ,biology and maths are compulsory subjects that a student must have in their class 10th and 12th.
Some colleges conduct their own entrance exam for admission.
Some of the top entrance exam are
TS POLYCET
AP POLYCET
ICAR AIEEA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?