13th July 2017, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Scope of botany and zoology in future? How much salary we can expect in job after graduation?

Scope of botany and zoology in future? How much salary we can expect in job after graduation? I am just thinking whether to go for these subjects or not. Will there be any scope? Can you please give me the complete details on the same? Thank you!

31st July 2017, 01:09 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of botany and zoology in future? How much salary we can expect in job after graduation?

Scope of Botany and Zoology courses and Expected Salary:

In order to make a career in Zoology and Botany fields, you are required to follow certain instructions. You are required to choose these subjects at Higher Secondary Level itself with PCB (Physics, Biology and Chemistry subjects.

You may pursue Bachelor of Science in Medical with Botany and Zoology subjects. And after completion of the course, you can pursue Master of Science in several streams. Some of the top disciplines available are, Biochemistry, Medical Physiology, Medical Technology, Biotechnology, Medical Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Bio Medical Engineering, Bioorganic Chemistry..etc., Initially salary would be around Rs.17,000/- to Rs.20,000/- per month and it may gets increased based on the experience you attain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?