28th March 2012, 03:54 PM
Yogesh vermaa

Scope in ETC branch? What is the minimum requirement to fight UPSC exam?

I m persuing B.E. With electrical and electronics branch, tell me scopes of this field. .and minimum requirment for Me to fight UPSC EXAMINATION. .

22nd April 2012, 10:18 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope in ETC branch? What is the minimum requirement to fight UPSC exam?

Gas Authority of India Limited, Engineers India Limited, BHEL, BEL, NTPC, etc are some of the governmental organizations that offer career opportunities for ECE graduates. You can also try for technical jobs in various public sector departments. ECE graduates in engineering can get in to jobs through exams like IES carried out by UPSC. B.E degree in ECE is enough to attend most of the exams conducted by UPSC. Apart from this, if you qualify GATE exam you can join ONGC, ECIL, etc as graduate trainee.
2nd September 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope in ETC branch? What is the minimum requirement to fight UPSC exam?

i am third year(etc) b-tech student,what type of courses should i do?
5th February 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

which computer cources we should do for this branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?