14th July 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Seat in university campus after scoring 292 in PGECET in Computer Science and Engineering?

I got 292 in pgecet in computer science and engineering. can i get seat in university campus

Related Questions:
  1. Seat in university campus after scoring 292 in PGECET in Computer Science and Engineering?
  2. In which college could I get after scoring 1243 rank in PGECET? Can I get any university campus?
  3. Can I get M.Tech seat after scoring 1873 computer science
  4. CanI get a seat in any university after scoring 191 rank in PGECET computer science
  5. Can I get M.Tech computer science seat in Osmania University? -- [New]
  6. Can I get M.Tech computer science seat in Osmania or Jawaharlal University with PGECET rank of 219
  7. Can I get M.Tech computer science seat in Osmania campus or JNTU Campus
  8. In which college can I get after scoring 30 rank in PGECET? Can I get a seat in any university campus?
  9. Can I get seat in universities after scoring 357 rank in PGECET(CS)? Am I eligible to apply for M.Tech in computer science?
  10. Can i get a seat in OU or JNTUH after scoring 35 rank in PGECET from computer science stream
  11. Which specialization is best in M.tech computer science and engineering after scoring 7053 rank in PGECET
  12. Will I get a seat in university or top engineering college after scoring 1711 in PGECET in ECE?
  13. Can I get M.Pharm seat in any university campus after scoring 1916 rank in PGECET in M.Pharm stream
  14. Will I get a seat in OU campus after scoring 310 rank in OU PGECET? List of top 10 affiliated colleges?
  15. Can I get a seat in JNTU campus or any good affiliated college after scoring 843 in PGECET?
  16. Any chance to get a university campus seat after scoring 160 rank in PGECET?
  17. Will I get a seat in OU campus after scoring 1546 rank in OU PGECET(MSc Chemistry)
  18. Eligibility to join as a lecturer for computer science and engineering under ANNA university campus after MCA and ME ? -- [Most Discussed]
28th August 2015, 05:03 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Seat in university campus after scoring 292 in PGECET in Computer Science and Engineering?

To know the college, you have to attend the counseling first conducted for the admission in colleges and branches colleges by the uniersity.

Admission in a college is subject to the cutoff marks and no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, sit in the counseling and give it your best.
28th August 2015, 05:05 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Seat in university campus after scoring 292 in PGECET in Computer Science and Engineering?

To know the college, you have to attend the counseling first conducted for the admission in colleges and branches colleges by the uniersity.

Admission in a college is subject to the cutoff marks and no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, sit in the counseling and give it your best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?