3rd December 2021, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Should I cancel my Infosys Application if applied twice within 6 months?

Sir I have shortlisted for interview of Infosys and I am not aware of 6month to not apply and I did not known and I fill up the new recruitment of Infosys...so I both cancel or only 2nd..I will not set for 2 nd drive...pls reply what happen next or to do

7th December 2021, 03:56 PM
deepakkumarboudh

Default Re: Should I cancel my Infosys Application if applied twice within 6 months?

Yes, you can cancel your Infosys application if you applies twice within six months.
7th December 2021, 04:24 PM
deepakkumarboudh

Default Re: Should I cancel my Infosys Application if applied twice within 6 months?

Yes, you can cancel your Infosys application if you applies twice within six months.
8th December 2021, 03:25 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

No, because you can't participate again. According to Infosys policy you have to wait for 9 months and then you can apply again.

And please don't try to fool them by registering with different email id and phone number because they will get to know it in the end.

So, please wait for cool off period to get over and then apply again.
10th February 2022, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

how can I cancel my application for infosys?
18th May 2022, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I applied Infosys 2 weeks ago then after 2 weeks I withdrawn , I didn't attempt any interview or exam can I apply another role in Infosys. Please answer any one iam actually taking training 12 days for p2p .Is it ok
6th June 2022, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

HR confirmed that My profile shortlisted in infosys. After i got form to fill after submitting the firm i got rejection email. i tried contact HR but they are not answering and not responding emails too. i have 4 experience is infosys check academic greater then 60% for experienced people i don't have 60% In academics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?