16th April 2021, 07:11 PM
Aakanchha shrivastav

Should I do B.Ed or MA in Mass Communication to become a Teacher in Mass Media?

Hello Aakanchha Shrivastav here I am studying SYBAMM I want to become a teacher how can I do I am confuse should I do B.ED after graduation or M.A in mass communication please let me know its is an request.

30th April 2021, 08:53 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I do B.Ed or MA in Mass Communication to become a Teacher in Mass Media?

If you are willing to join as a teacher ,yes, B.Ed is must in order to work in CBSE schools and international schools.
Some schools do ask for CTET score card for the recruitment along with B.Ed.
B.Ed not only certificate but also help in salary packages along with the expertise.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?