24th May 2010, 02:05 PM

Should I do BSc in IT or BSc in computer after giving HSC exam? List of the top colleges for BSc course in Maharashtra?

i have given HSC exams and i am confuse whether to do BSc in I.T. or BSc in Computer,
so plz suggest me which is best and in which there is more earning.
Also i want the list of top colleges For BSC IN Maharashtra.

Related Questions:
  1. BSc in biotechnology top colleges in Maharashtra and course details? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  3. List of BSc Astrophysics colleges in Maharsahtra? What is their cutoff HSc Percentage?
  4. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  5. List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?
  6. What should I do after 12th for a bright future other than Medical? -- [New]
  7. What should one prefer between BSc IT and IT engineering? How much percentage to score in HSC? List of colleges offering the course?
  8. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  9. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
  10. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  11. List of top colleges for BSC(computer science) in Chhattisgarh? What's the applying procedure?
  12. Names of the colleges offering BSc Honors through entrance and which are the colleges offering it without entrance? Cutoff marks of BSc in top colleges?
  13. How to do BSc in Microbiology? Which are the top colleges in Maharashtra? Is there a good score in Microbiology?
  14. How to get admission in BSc IT? I have got 48% in HSC
  15. Best stream to pursue B.Sc? Difference between honours and general ? Top college in Chandigarh?
  16. How to apply for B.Sc at DU? Top colleges of DU in B.Sc category?
  17. Which are the courses under Paramedical?
  18. List of colleges offering BSc in Andhra Pradesh? I have completed B.Tech ECE
8th October 2011, 03:20 PM
se2madon

Smile Re: Should I do BSc in IT or BSc in computer after giving HSC exam? List of the top colleges for BSc course in Maharashtra?

Hi dear,
Why you confused for study ahead ...
i would like to suggest you proper way...
now a days computer technologies are on high demand, many government as well as private field require the knowledge of computer...
and also But you can choose the subject as your requirement if you want to do specially with IT and planned it then go for it else avoid and choose Bsc Computer it has better job opportunity
also i have completed B.E. with computer science so i know properly
top Bsc colleges in maharashtra are as follows :-

Birla College of Arts Science & Commerce

Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University

K. B. College of Arts & Commerce and S.C. College for Women

Kishinchand Chellaram College

Dr. D. Y. Patil University - http://www.dypatiluniversity.org/.

Vidya Pratishthan's, School of Biotechnology - http://www.vidyapratishthan.org.

i think you will get your ways and best of luck for your future

Regard Dinesh Dongre
1st April 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I do BSc in IT or BSc in computer after giving HSC exam? List of the top colleges for BSc course in Maharashtra?

I am S.Y.B.Sc. (IT) student I chose M.Tech. in IT after my bsc
And give me a guideline
29th April 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I do BSc in IT or BSc in computer after giving HSC exam? List of the top colleges for BSc course in Maharashtra?

which is the best collage for bsc physics in calicut
16th May 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

can i do bsc( maths) after giving HSC-commerce exam?
11th June 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

i have got 67% in hsc which collge iget??????
12th June 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the DA in FCI
12th June 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

i have got only 48% in hsc and i want to do b.sc in computer. pls give me a suggetion..
18th June 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

ave any question? or have an
6th December 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

i am appering hsc . should i do bsc in physics ,math .chemistry?
1st April 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

hi ,i have completed my 12th in commerce stream, im very confuse about which course to take im good in accounts & economics....plz suggest some course.....
26th May 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

should i do BSc in ITM after giving HSC exam ? do i get good job oppurtunities after this cource? list of the top BSc cources in orissa?
5th June 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

i have 46% in hsc exam! which are the college in pune for bsc-it?
16th June 2014, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

I PASSED HSC EXAM IN COMMERCE STREAM
AND WANT TO GET ADDMITION IN B.SC.IT IN PUNE
I WANT BEST COLLEGE FOR IT
GIVE ME GIDELINE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?