12th July 2011, 06:28 PM
shivkanya

Should I do a job or any other course after completing degree in ECE? Details of the embedded system courses? Institutes in Pune?

Hi.
Recently I had completed my degree in ece im getting confuse Whether I should go in search of job or before have to do any course?i need details of embedded system course n its institutes in pune which is the best institute,is the course neccessary plz send me best institutes address in pune ,is this course is benificial?contact me on [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good institutes offering courses for Embedded System in and around Mumbai/Pune? What is the minimum salary? Can I get a job in core industry without completing these courses?
  2. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  3. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  4. How may I find a job in India after doing M.Sc in embedded system from UK?
  5. Best institutes in Bangalore for certified courses of embedded system and VLSI
  6. Details about best institutes in India for doing Certified course in VLSI and Embedded System Design?
  7. Companies in Chennai offering Embedded System based job for B.E.(ECE) candidate?
  8. Best institutes in India for certified courses of Embedded System Design and VLSI design? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do MSc Embedded system after completing B.E ECE with 66%
  10. Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience
  11. What should I study except B.Tech if completed Telecom Technology Diploma course?
  12. How to join embedded course after passing B.Tech ECE? Institutes offering the course and providing placement assistance?
  13. What is the scope of embedded system?
  14. List of best institutes for Embedded System training in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  15. How to do short term course after doing B.Tech(EEE)?
  16. Scope and list of embedded system training institutes?
  17. Should I do embedded system course along with my engineering in ECE stream for better job prospective?
  18. Need list of best institutes for Networking Courses? -- [New]
6th November 2011, 11:55 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I do a job or any other course after completing degree in ECE? Details of the embedded system courses? Institutes in Pune?

Dear friend,

you can go for courses if you want to continue your core field .
and for that Embedded course is very good course .
so go for it and do it from orissa or from delhi with 6 month duration course .
so
best of luck.
6th November 2011, 12:10 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I do a job or any other course after completing degree in ECE? Details of the embedded system courses? Institutes in Pune?

Dear friend,

you can go for courses if you want to continue your core field .
and for that Embedded course is very good course .
so go for it and do it from orissa or from delhi with 6 month duration course .
so
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?