2nd January 2019, 09:38 AM
Sana Saleem 8877

Should I enter in Teaching field being a BPharm graduate and having 2 kids?

Hello Sir, I have completed my BPharm around 2 years ago. I wanted to get Government job but didn't get yet. I have two small kids. So, should I join Teaching field? Please suggest me in this regard. Thank you!

31st January 2019, 09:05 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I enter in Teaching field being a BPharm graduate and having 2 kids?

Government job is many a times better than teaching job in so many aspects like Job Security, Salary and other benefits.

The maximum age limit to be eligible for most of the Government jobs in 30 years for candidates of General category.

In addition, there will be relaxation in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category and upto 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST category.

Since you have completed your B-Pharmacy course just 2 years back, as per my knowledge, you are age should be less than 30 and you can still apply for Government jobs.

You did not mention the specific Government job for which you are trying. But I want to suggest you is don't loose your confidence and keep trying for the Government job. You will definitely get it.

If you can not prepare for the Entrance Exam on your own, try to join in a Coaching Institute.

Keep practicing model question papers and previous year question papers.

The more practice you have, the more easy it is to answer the questions in the actual exam.

Even if you don't get Government job after maximum age limit, then you can apply for Teaching job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?