9th November 2019, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to study Mathematics in Intermediate Commerce to become a Chartered Accountant?

Hello Sir, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard. My aim is to become a Chartered Accountant so I have already planned to take Commerce in Intermediate. I just want to know that I have to take Mathematics as well in Commerce for achieving my aim?

14th November 2019, 07:40 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to study Mathematics in Intermediate Commerce to become a Chartered Accountant?

Mathematics in 12th is necessary to pursue Chartered Accountancy in future. It will be very helpful for any candidate if he or she wants to become Chartered Accountant. Chartered Accountancy is a three stage course:

>>Common Proficiency Test.

>>Integrated Professional Competence course.

>>Final course.

Candidates who have done 12th from a recognized board with commerce or even non commerce stream can apply for Common Proficiency test. You can visit ICAI official website for latest details of this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?