i am clerk in sbi. should i join the fci tecnical (III)assistant or not

28th June 2015, 03:54 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join FCI Technical Assistant or not? I am a Clerk in SBI

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadamsumit View Post
i am clerk in sbi. should i join the fci tecnical (III)assistant or not
Yes why not? Moreover there is no harming in trying once. You already have a fixed job so that should take the pressure off from you and you will be able to give the exam from a nothing-to-lose point of view. Because even if you are unable to clear the exam you will always have your clerk job to fall back on.

Dealing with the food grain supply chain management, the FCI or the Food Corporation of India is one of the largest public sector undertakings at the moment. The FCI Exam is taken for the following posts:-
  1. Junior Engineer
  2. Assistant Grade II Officers
  3. Assistant Grade III Officers
  4. Typist etc
Eligibility Criteria:-

The post of technical assistant falls under the category of AG III officers and for this post the following criteria needs to be satisfied:-
  1. You need to have a B.Sc degree in agriculture from a recognized university.
  2. Or, you can have a B.Sc degree in any one of the following subjects: Botany/Zoology/Biotechnology/Bio-Chemistry/Microbiology/Food Science.
  3. Or, B.Tech degree in Food Science Technology/Agricultural Engineering or Biotechnology.
  4. You also need to have proficiency in computer.
Age Criteria: The maximum age limit for the AG III officers is 27 years.

Selection Procedure:- The selection procedure for this exam includes a written examination and an interview session. The paper for the exam is set in both english and hindi. The written exam mainly consists of questions from MCQ's and the duration of the exam is three hours and in this short span of time you have to answer 250 questions.
9th January 2020, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I join FCI Technical Assistant or not? I am a Clerk in SBI

I have cleared both sbi clerk and fci je. which is the best job to run my career?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?