16th January 2011, 02:33 PM
honeish batra

Should I take up IIT JEE or coaching or normal CBSE coaching? Is self study enough for AIEEE?

i am a 11th class student i am confused whether i should take iit - jee coaching or normal cbse coaching ?????????? but i want to get into a good college after 12th foe b tech
i should take iit jee coaching or prepare for aieee by self study?????????

19th May 2011, 09:27 PM
alphagamma

Smile Re: Should I take up IIT JEE or coaching or normal CBSE coaching? Is self study enough for AIEEE?

First of all see which side you have your intrest. Is it either iit-jee or aieee.
IITs give you only 2 attempts and they the prestigious institute to do engineering in INDIA. For IIT, you should have the thinking & analytical power whereas for the AIEEE you should have the speed factor. The questions coming in the examinations are much different in their standards. In my opinion you should go for the IIT JEE coaching as it will build up your concepts on the topics and if you will practise the questions on those topics your AIEEE will be automatically covered. Its just an advise.
GOOD LUCK!!!
20th May 2011, 11:03 AM
soumak93
Junior Member+

Default Re: Should I take up IIT JEE or coaching or normal CBSE coaching? Is self study enough for AIEEE?

If you want to be in iit then you should start preparation from now. I would suggest you coaching centres like fiitjee, brilliant, career point, etc. But you should remember to study the ncert well before going through iit level problems. Not only will it help you in strengthening your basic concepts but will also prepare you for aieee which is mostly based on cbse's syllabus.
21st May 2011, 06:34 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Should I take up IIT JEE or coaching or normal CBSE coaching? Is self study enough for AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeish batra View Post
i am a 11th class student i am confused whether i should take iit - jee coaching or normal cbse coaching ?????????? but i want to get into a good college after 12th foe b tech
Hello friend !!

Quote:
i am a 11th class student i am confused
First of all release your nerves and be relaxed and go through the answer don't get confused and worried we are here to help you

Quote:
whether i should take iit - jee coaching or normal cbse coaching ?
from this lines I understood that you are interested with IIT JEE entrance exam. I hope you don't have clear knowledge upon this entrance and you are inspired by some of your senior words.Its good to inspire about JEE but don't get confused for the same.

Its very good that as a 11th student only you are seriously thinking about JEE yes it is said to be a bit tough exam for those who don't study till the last moment of the exam.

If you correctly plan from now then there's no need of any coaching for this exam. I recognized this truth very late that is the reason I'm not the student of IIT now.

Take your CBSE subjects very perfectly and then you can easily clear any engineering entrance.This is what the champ of CBSE syllabus all the entrance exam question papers are designed from this syllabus due to its depth in the subject that is the reason the CBSE students get a good positions in this entrances

coming to the matter of AIEEE it is similar to other entrances why for other entrances take IIT JEE only it is purely similar to this . the only difference where many of them get confused among them is that the time of the paper and question difficulty

for solving an IIT question one can take upto 4-6 min but for AIEEE you should be very quick and answer within seconds that makes the difference.

this art will come by practicing a lot of different previous years question papers and like .

going to coaching also benefits sometimes in the way getting all over india exposure for entrance exam.

Hope you will be able to clear the desired exam

Regards

~AdityA~
21st May 2011, 06:59 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Should I take up IIT JEE or coaching or normal CBSE coaching? Is self study enough for AIEEE?

Quote:

Very interesting question many student confuse that for which coaching
institute for IIT JEE or for AIEEE. Most of the student confuse in this question.

Actually syllabus for both the exam is about same. If you prepared for the IIT JEE then automatically your preparation will be AIEEE exam.

So i advise you to prepare for the IIT JEE. I think that if you prepare for
the IIT JEE then automatically your preparation will be for the AIEEE.
So don't confuse. Join a good coaching institute for the IIT JEE. Your aim must be for IIT JEE.

IIT JEE is a vary tough exam. Each student of engineering want to go
into the IIT JEE but there are limited seat is available in the IIT college.
Lakhs of student fight for find the seat. So do hard work and crack the
IIT JEE. It is the only way to get IIT college. There are no another way
to get admission in the IIT JEE.So do hard work.

I wish you will get success in IIT JEE.

Regards
~Mukul~
21st May 2011, 07:32 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Preparation for IITJEE can be done by self study or coaching as well.
There are many students who get under 1000 rank in Jee without any coaching, all that matters is your way of looking at question & strategy to solve the question in given time limit.

A good preparation from NCERT books is enough to crack either IITJEE or AIEEE. AIEEE level of question is bit lower than that of jee, so it would be easier than jee.
So, if you are not thinking of joining any regular coaching , then atleast join postal coaching so that you become familiar with standard of exams.
21st May 2011, 11:37 PM
utkarsh26

Hi,
If you see syllabus of AIEEE its based upon CBSE portion.So if you prepare for CBSE you will surely score good marks in AIEEE.
But if you want to appear for IIT then its the aother way aroun.You gotta sit for extra coaching as competition to crack iit becoming higher and higher year per year.
Best of luck
22nd May 2011, 12:31 AM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Like most of 10+1/10+2 appearing students you are confused about having coaching or not which is very obvious especially for students seeking admission in good engineering collage.

First thing you must be clear of is that most probably you won't be able to crack entrance examination alone on the basis of CBSEs 11th and 12th syllabus prepration, you need to put extra efforts. Although entrance exams syllabus will be based on 11th and 12th but difficulty level will be much higher which an average student can never compete. So coaching in necessary.

Another thing which will be confusing is that whether this is right time to take coaching which i think is always would be because one can only get good result if he/she make a resolution that engineering will be my first prefrence and consider 11th and 12th equally important and same.
26th May 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

What type of IIT CBSE or UP board ?
28th May 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

IS IT GOOD TO DO BOTH IIT AND AIEEE
30th May 2011, 08:31 PM
stranger351

I think anyone can crack IIT -JEE by himself..
You have to know that CBSE is against Coaching centers.
And now CBSE think that they will change exam pattern every year because they want to fail the coaching centers..
You have to study regular and properly for cracking IIT-JEE or AIEEE.
IIT-JEE exam is biggest exam in India and about 6,00,000 students are appeared in IIT JEE 2011..
and in AIEEE 12,00,000 students are appeared.
31st May 2011, 09:54 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

in this situation don't be in pressure. if you are interested to take admission in B.Tech after completion of your 12th then you have to do good rank in either IIT JEE or in AIEEE or any other engineering entrance examination. now with this you have to also do good result in 12th in CBSE board.

now if you work hard for 12th and by self study you will be able to do very good result. CBSE 12th examination is not so difficult examination. self study is sufficient for this.

but engineering entrance examination are different from the board examination. the questions come in the examination from the basic part of the subject. so if you are interested to join in any coaching institution then you should join in IIT JEE coaching institution or AIEEE coaching institution. this two examination is almost similar.

even if you go for engineering entrance examination coaching center it will also cover the 12th CBSE syllabus also. one think i am not saying that it is not possible to clear engineering entrance examination by self study, it is also possible. but as you want to join in any one of this coaching center then it's better for you to join in engineering entrance examination coaching center.

all the best.
31st May 2011, 10:01 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Should I take up IIT JEE or coaching or normal CBSE coaching? Is self study enough for AIEEE?

Quote:
IIT JEE THROUGH COACHING OR SELF STUDY???

Most of them have this doubt in my mind when they think about IIT preparation...

-> It depends upon the individual actually.. If you feel that you are good enough to prepare by own with some good support from friends and teachers then self study is advisable...

-> If you don't have any idea about preparation and there is no one to help you in home and in school then its better you join the coaching center..

-> The big advantage of joining the coaching center is that they have the complete idea about how to make the students to prepare for the exam which highly simplifies your time of preparation...

-> And there will be many mock test conducted in the coaching center which helps you to have some deep idea about the exam...

-> So there are many added advantage if you go for a good coaching center.. but it's possible to clear the exam without coaching center too...

-> It all depends upon your interest and dedication to join in IIT...
31st May 2011, 10:09 AM
Deb51

for preparation there is no need of coaching institution. proper self study is sufficient to do good result in CBSE and also to do good rank in aieee and in iit jee.

coaching center are also helpful. they give good study material and also mock test taken by them is very much helpful. you may join in coaching institution if you want.
31st May 2011, 10:45 AM
nktrwt

Quote:
iit jee is not a very easy exam to crack. because lots more then 400000 student appear for that exam and there are few thousand seatavilable. so you need to get good guidence for get goot rank in iit jee.
31st May 2011, 10:55 AM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
Hii,

If you are confident you clear the exam with any choching by self study so go for it but if you join the choching they provide a way how to do preparation no doubt preparation is done by self study only but they provide you a way to sucess..

Choose your self ..

ankur
31st May 2011, 03:59 PM
pradeepdeshwal3626

Quote:
friend,

I will suggest you that you prepare good for cbse xiith class and by preparing good for that you can also crack IIT JEE or AIEEE with good rank.but prepare well.

good luck
31st May 2011, 06:35 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

well if you are really interested in IIT_JEE

you must take IIT JEE coaching.

well know it that IIT preparation prepeares you well for both AIEEE
and
cbse curriculum, you just have to modify it for boards and aieee

where questions are somewhat different.

however if you dont feel IIT kind .. then i would suggest you to

go with AIeee + CBSE boards based preparation.

Yes! Aieee can be done through self study as well

spend around 8 hours on slef study per day
2nd June 2011, 08:40 PM
vikul

Thumbs up Re: Should I take up IIT JEE or coaching or normal CBSE coaching? Is self study enough for AIEEE?

Dear friend,

dont go for iit coaching now you should prepare for AIEEE as it covers board syllabus also

if you want to prepare for iit you should take a drop for 1 year for its coaching

GOOD LUCK
7th June 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

can we study aieee coaching after 12th....and where
8th June 2011, 12:51 AM
pongapandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What type of IIT CBSE or UP board ?
Dear friend,

IIT closely follows the syllabus of CBSE.
8th June 2011, 12:59 AM
pongapandit

Quote:
IS IT GOOD TO DO BOTH IIT AND AIEEE
Is is said that "Aim for sky,even if you miss you will land among stars".
hence it is better to give both than any one but a candidate may have hai preferance over other.

With regards..
Ravi
8th June 2011, 01:04 AM
pongapandit

Quote:
can we study aieee coaching after 12th....and where
Definitely you can study AIEEE coaching after 12th as most of the students are doing nowadays.The best option would be ALLEN,KOTA and FIITJEE anywhere.

With regards..
Ravi
8th June 2011, 02:16 AM
pongapandit

Quote:
Taking coaching for CBSE and not IIT-jee may go futile,but if you take coaching for iit-jee then I am sure that you will score a good marks in CBSE also.
So act smartly.

With regards..
Ravi
19th June 2011, 01:52 PM
agrawal1288

Quote:
i am a 11th class student i am confused whether i should take iit - jee coaching or normal cbse coaching ?????????? But i want to get into a good college after 12th foe b tech
if u want to be selected in iit then u have to study a lot and should join dlpd of reputed coaching because ncert books are not enough for iit .
But if u want to be success in aieee then prepare ncert consciously ,u will get good rank,beside this if u join dlpd of aieee u will surely get success.
26th June 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

i left my skul to get more time for the preparation of iit jee 2013..nd nw i m a private student...i got 1o points in my 10th board exams...had i taken a right decision? i m very nervous....
2nd July 2011, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Its tough to prepare for iit so can i do cbse?
21st July 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Should I take up IIT JEE or coaching or normal CBSE coaching? Is self study enough for AIEEE?

Quote:
i left my skul to get more time for the preparation of iit jee 2013..nd nw i m a private student...i got 1o points in my 10th board exams...had i taken a right decision? i m very nervous....
hey u did not take the right decision...i think u should join ur skul again as skul guidance is a must for iit-jee preparation...and remember 1 thing if ur board exams of +2 will go gud dan ultimately ur half work iz done in terms of preparation of iit-jee...juz u need to do is prepare thoroughly for all the topics very seriously n before proceeding to level 2 prepration complete ur ncert thoroughly of 11th class within november or as soon as possible n get clear with ur basics...n dan get some advanced level books n previous years question papers from the market at a cheaper price...moreover take heathy food n get relaxing entertainment...it will help u to cool down after a day long prepration...me too is an iit-2013 aspirant n duin d same..
<hope we both crack the exam simultaneously n get into a gud iit>
regards

sushmita
1st August 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF CLASS 11TH OF SCIENCE STREAM. PLEASE TELL ME A GOOD REFRESHER OF CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS WHICH WILL BE SUTAIBLE FOR ME TO CLEAR MY CONCEPT.
9th October 2011, 08:04 PM
raju bhai

hi dear,
you can prepare AIEEE from self study but doing very hard work because AIEEE course is also tough.so, my suggestion you can join any good coaching for good guidance .

IIT
is one of the most prominent and toughest exam for engineering in India.
if you are able for preparation of IIT exam from self study then it is so better but its syllabus is very hard so its preparation from self study is not enough.
you must be join any good coaching for good guidance .

some good coaching is-

FIT JEE ,
JRS,
RESONANCE,
BANSAL

THANKS
9th October 2011, 08:07 PM
raju bhai

hi dear,
you can prepare AIEEE from self study but doing very hard work because AIEEE course is also tough.so, my suggestion you can join any good coaching for good guidance .

IIT
is one of the most prominent and toughest exam for engineering in India.
if you are able for preparation of IIT exam from self study then it is so better but its syllabus is very hard so its preparation from self study is not enough.
you must be join any good coaching for good guidance .

some good coaching is-

FIT JEE ,
JRS,
RESONANCE,
BANSAL

THANKS
23rd October 2011, 08:51 PM
sanjibdebnath33

Self study is enough to crack AIEEE. If you want to take coaching then take the IIT-JEE coaching it will cover almost of your 12th syllabus.
23rd October 2011, 08:54 PM
sanjibdebnath33

Self study is enough to crack AIEEE. If you want to take coaching then take the IIT-JEE coaching it will cover almost of your 12th syllabus. So, start your study from right now.
23rd October 2011, 11:32 PM
ankitjajo

Post Re: Should I take up IIT JEE or coaching or normal CBSE coaching? Is self study enough for AIEEE?

see what i will suggest u is first of all get focused towards either iitjee or aieee, because in aieee scheme the questions are comparatively easy as compared to iitjee. generally the questions that you get in aieee paper are pretty much based on your class 11 and 12 cbse syllabus. so u just need to learn the concepts taught in class. But along with the concept, u will have to increase your speed because in aieee , along with the accuracy, your speed counts a lot. to clear aieee with a good rank, self study will be sufficient.For AIEEE, you can refer to NCERT books, ARIHANT series, and go for any of these test series:-
Fitjee test series
Brilliant test series
Bansal test series
Resonance test series

and if you want to crack iitjee, then i would suggest you to take coaching from prossenional institutes like Fiitjee, Bansal classes, Resonance ,Career point because they will teach you easier and faster way of solving questions, and the level of questions will also be at par with the iitjee.and here are some books you can refer to:-
Arihant Series
Tata Macgrow hill for maths
resnick halidey and irodov for physics
solomon for organic chemistry
Inorganic chemistry by N. avasthi
24th October 2011, 01:06 PM
abhin91
Member+

I would suggest you to join AIEEE class room programme in a recognized coaching like FIITJEE.
http://www.fiitjee.com/
You can also take correspondence course from BRILLIANT TUTORIALS.
http://www.brilliant-tutorials.com/
Solve previous years AIEEE question papers and as mamy Model papers as possible.Speed is a very important factor for AIEEE and that can be attained only through hard work and a lot of practice.
24th October 2011, 05:00 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
hiii friend....here i can help you........if you have passion for iit-jee and hard working nature then you can take coaching for IIT-JEE...........unnecessarily dont take iit-jee coaching if you dont have sharp mind..just concentrate on AIEEE and prepare well.............
24th October 2011, 05:27 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
AIEEE AND JEE are entrance exam conducted for admission into the engineering course to iit and other institutes in India.
The exam is based on the subjects namely physics, chemistry and mathematics. The syllabus for the exam is based on the CBSE +1 and +2 syllabus.
The aspirant need to prepare based on there syllabus.students can also go for coaching to get themself trained for the exam . The coaching centre is mainly for those who are not able to understand quickly and prepare by themself. There are many aspirants who have cracked the exam without going for coaching. For those who are preparing by themselves need to practice on many paper and need to concentrate in the class in order to grasp concept easily. Plan your time accordingly and prepare for each subject.
24th October 2011, 07:27 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Dear, friend,
I would like to say that, the AIEEE examination is the examination of the NCERT level.
this is the engineering entrance exam conducted by CBSE every year.for getting boost in this examination you must have to clear your basic concepts,mentioned in the NCERT books.
there is not of any need of coaching, you just have to work hard on the numerical problems .
but if you are a IIT aspirants then you should join the IIT-JEE coaching, other wise there is not the nay need of coaching.

But I have a suggestion for you, you must join the test series , conducted by many reputed by the coaching like- FITJEE, CATJEE,RESONANCE, BANSAL COACHING, ALLEN etc etc.
24th October 2011, 08:33 PM
jeo-rocks

hi dear,

syllabus for both the exam is about same. If you prepared for the IIT JEE then automatically your preparation will be AIEEE exam.

So don't confuse. Join a good coaching institute for the IIT JEE. Your aim must be for IIT JEE.

thanks
24th October 2011, 08:47 PM
leo-rocks

hi dear,

There are many students who get under 1000 rank in Jee without any coaching, all that matters is your way of looking at question & strategy to solve the question in given time limit.

A good preparation from NCERT books is enough to crack either IITJEE or AIEEE. AIEEE level of question is bit lower than that of jee, so it would be easier than jee.
So, if you are not thinking of joining any regular coaching , then atleast join postal coaching so that you become familiar with standard of exams.

thanks
24th October 2011, 10:56 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Whether To Take Coaching For IIT-JEE in 11th or Not

Well..the opinion varies from person to person in such a question..

If you are able to strike out a balance between the two things i.e. your CBSE course and the IIT-JEE coaching..then both the things will complete each other very well and well help your overall improvement..

But,in case you are not able to strike out a balance between the two things then you may also feel the heat of pressure..

If you want to join a good engineering college immediately after 12th then i would suggest you to take the risk of taking coaching..

Do remember that your main focus should be on your current CBSE course and use your coaching classes as a concept building course which will strengthen your knowledge of the subjects..and all the minute details of every topic..

Do give adequate time to your coaching also and whatever is being taught out there..

Doing all these things will help you a great deal in scoring a good percentage in your boards as well as securing a seat in a good engineering college..

Because joining a coaching after 12th and dropping a year wont be advisable and it creates a lot of staleness..

The first attempt is always the best chance to do your best..

So,go in with all your guns blazing and i am sure you will do well..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
30th October 2011, 01:15 PM
SUBHO010

Definitely go for IITJEE coaching as you cannot get into a real good college by taking a normal cbse coaching.

IIT are the toughest engineering entrance exam in INia so better prepare for it in a specific way .

AIEEE is a bit easier If you study properly CBSE syllabus cmpletely you can definitely crack it by self study.

Best of Luck
30th October 2011, 08:05 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi Friend.

First of all its good that you are determined to get into a good institution after your higher secondary.

If you think you are capable to get into IITs and that you just need some good guidance and hard work, you should join a coaching. Mind you it would also help you get a good score in AIEEE.

But if you wish to qualify AIEEE on first preference then self study can also yield good results. You just need to stick to the basics and a good rank in AIEEE is not far from you.

But I would suggest you to subscribe to some good study material and a proper guidance from some coaching centers or renowned teaching professionals.

All the best.
20th November 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Should I take up IIT JEE.AIEEE?
or coaching or normal CBSE coaching on line?
11th December 2011, 07:26 PM
neo-rocks

THANKS
12th December 2011, 08:51 PM
neo-rocks

Dear, If you prepared for the IIT JEE then automatically your preparation will be AIEEE exam.

THANKS
28th January 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: Should I take up IIT JEE or coaching or normal CBSE coaching? Is self study enough for AIEEE?

Quote:
i am a 11th class student i am confused whether i should take iit - jee coaching or normal cbse coaching ?????????? But i want to get into a good college after 12th foe b tech
if u can read at home.......can score 90%....... Coaching not required....... Just u must have practice...before appearing iit, aeee entrance
10th February 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

i study in class 10th?I will take coaching from fiitjee but there is trouble whether to take coaching for iitjee or aieee
12th March 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

I have got 85% in 10th boards from cbse and planning to join bansal kota for iit but i m really confused about my step ,my friends r telling to tke correspondance fr 2 years and if then i m nt able then i should joinany coaching? Plz, suggest me
22nd March 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I am going to enter in class 12 c.b.s.e board.i have passed class 11 by 85% by doing normal coaching of pcm. Should i join any iit coaching in class 12 bcoz i want to crack iit and i don't want to take drop after clas 12.or should i again prefer normal coaching for subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?