8th May 2012, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course being a final year student of Animation course?

I m animation final year student and i want to do mba. which trade is suitable for me.plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. Which specialization is a good choice for me in MBA course having completed B.Tech in Instrumentation?
  2. Admission in B.Tech along with 3D Animation course at MAAC will be beneficial?
  3. Best specialization for ECE student in MBA?
  4. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to study MBA in Shipping and Logistics management? I am a final year student
  6. What is the meaning of an Integrated Course? What does the course contain? Institutes offering the course?
  7. How to choose specialization programme after doing MBA in Rural Project Management
  8. How to do specialization in BBM?
  9. Which specialization in MBA will be beneficial for me being a candidate of final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses?
  11. Which specialization in MBA is a better choice for me after completion of B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration?
  12. Can I pursue MBA if study B.Sc in Animation and Multimedia course? -- [New]
  13. Which specialization is better for a BSc(MSCS) student in MBA?
  14. Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course being a Mining Engineer?
  15. Can I take admission in MBA distance after passing B.A final year?
  16. How to do masters degree in 2D animation?
  17. How to join embedded system after doing final year project in embedded system
  18. What are the courses required from computer to study 2nd year B.Com? Can a B.Com student choose Animation course?
8th May 2012, 11:16 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course being a final year student of Animation course?

Animation course is developing at a good pace in India. There are good number of job opportunities for the candidates after completion of Graduation in Animation course.

So, I suggest you to look for the job opportunities after completion of Graduation in Animation course.

If you have profound interest to do MBA course, you can opt for the same.

The admission to this course will be given on the basis of performance in any of the following Entrance Exams like
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT
-SNAP
-FMS etc.

In addition, there are some state wide entrance exams for MBA course by cracking which you can get admission for this course in and around various colleges of that particular state.

Here are some of the popular specializations that are being available under MBA course.

-MBA in Finance
-MBA in Marketing Management
-MBA in Human Resource Management
-MBA in Systems Management
-MBA in Retail Management
-MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
-MBA in Operations Management
-MBA in Hospital Management
-MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
-MBA in Accounting
-MBA in Risk Management
-MBA in International Business

So, I suggest you to choose the specialization which you are interested and where your strengths are being fully utilized.

Wish you all the best.
8th May 2012, 06:09 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course being a final year student of Animation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m animation final year student and i want to do mba. which trade is suitable for me.plz help me

Dear Friend,

Nowadays there are many MBA specializations. So it is becoming hard for everyone to choose from this.

The specialization is offered to the students in their second year. As you have a background of animation, I will suggest you to go for any of the following specializations.

1. MBA Marketing

2. MBA Human Resource

3. MBA operations

4. MBA SYSTEMS

5. MBA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

6. MBA TELECOM (MBA-TM)

To get admission in top MBA colleges you have to give the following entrance exams like

1. CAT (Common Admission Test)

2. XAT (Xavier Admission Test)

3. MAT (Management Aptitude Test)

4. JMET (Joint Management Entrance Test)

5. GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)

6. BIMT Admission Test (Birla Institute of Management Technology Admission Test)

The name of the top MBA colleges in India are as follows.......

1. Indian Institute of Management Calcutta

2. IIT KANPUR

3. Great Lakes Institute of Management

4. Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business...

5. Shailesh J Mehta School of Management ,IIT Bombay

6. Punjab College of Technical Education

7. School of Management - Department of Management...

8. M P Birla Institute of Management

9. FORE School of Management

10. Indian School of Business

11. Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies

12. ICFAI National College

13. Institute of Business Management
15th June 2012, 11:57 AM
sagar R.kachhadiya
Member+

hi,friend
If you want to do the MBA after the graduation,then you have a great scope and make a nice career.Now if you doing the MBA,then it will take more 2 years.

you can do in now current top 5 MBA specialization in which you can great scope

MBA in Finance
MBA In Marketing
MBA in IT
MBA in HR
MBA in Operations.

Best of luck.....
28th July 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

is bannking as a specialization is mba is good???what is oppertunity after it...plz help me
15th December 2012, 09:42 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course being a final year student of Animation course

1.mba in finance
2.mba in it
3.mba in operation
4.mba in logistics
5.mba in hr
6.mba in media
7.mba in insu.
8.mba in int. business

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!
8th February 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLECTED MY ANIMATION COURSE WITH SPECIALIZATION - RIGGING COURSE AND WORKING IN MEDIA INDUSTRY,
AND IN FINAL YEAR OF MY MBA , PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE SPECIALIZATION , OPTION AVAILABLE IN MY COLLEGE - MKT,FINANCE, HR
KINDLY ADVICE THE BEST ONE WHICH CAN BE HELP FUL IN MY JOB
2nd July 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.sc and now i am doing m.b.a, in 3rd sem which trade is good in between finance or it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?