21st August 2018, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Naval Officer for 12th CBSE Science student?

Sir, I am interested to become a Naval Officer. Right now I am preparing for the 12th Board exam from CBSE with Science stream. I just want to know about the steps through which I can achieve my aim. Kindly tell me immediately.

23rd August 2018, 08:12 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Naval Officer for 12th CBSE Science student?

Being a student of Class 12th in Science stream to become a Naval Officer, you are required to qualify NDA/NA entrance examination held by UPSC twice every year.

* The basic qualifications required for appearing in the NDA/NA entrance examination are as here under :-

i) You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate.

ii) Your age must lie within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

iii) You must have completed your higher secondary school degree in any discipline from a recognized board. But to join Indian Navy, Indian Air force and Naval Academy, you are required to have opted for Mathematics and Physics at your Class 12th level studies.

iv) You must hold the physical and mental fitness as per the service requirement.

For more details regarding NDA/NA entrance examination, you need to refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
23rd August 2018, 10:51 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

To become Naval Officer you have to appear and qualify in NDA/NA examination.

The examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th from a recognised board.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

Only male candidates are eligible to appear in examination.

The examination is conducted in two stages and you have to appear and qualify in both stages of examination for final selection. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
24th August 2018, 11:24 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

For recruitment as an officer you have to appear and qualify in NDA/NA examination.

It is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th board examination. The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

Candidates pursuing in 12th are eligible to appear in examination.

Two stages are :- Written and SSB.

The examination is conducted in two stages and so you have to appear and qualify in both stages of examination for final selection.
26th August 2018, 07:00 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

To become a Naval Officer through NDA. NDA stands for National Defense Academy. This exam is conducted by UPSC every year.

The eligibility criteria for this exam is candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCM as a main paper from a recognized board. Candidate age must be 16.5 to 19.5 years. Candidate must be Indian unmarried male candidate.

For more informtion, you can visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?