7th September 2018, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Steps to join Forensic Department for 12th Science student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th with Science stream. I want to enter in Forensic department. I would like to know about the steps through which I can achieve my aim. Kindly help me to know about this. Thank you!

8th September 2018, 04:28 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to join Forensic Department for 12th Science student?

Steps to join Forensic Department for 12th Science student:

It's important for a student who want to join Forensic Department, should choose science stream in class 11 and 12.
Then , in graduation, candidates can choose among Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Microbiology.

After that, candidates have to complete Masters in the concerned course.

Then, he can open his own lab or can work in private detective agencies at first. It should be minded that, CBI or CID only recruit high skilled persons.

Or, you can do further research after Masters so that your skill in the field will improve day by day.
8th September 2018, 12:16 PM
Meg24

Hello, After 12th science ,you can opt for B.Sc Forensic Science or B.Sc regular (Biology, Chemistry , Botany, Physics ,Biochemistry).
The other options include a diploma in Forensic Science and criminology /Law .
MBBS is also another field which can help you build your career in this department.
Thank you.
8th September 2018, 05:20 PM
akhilking

After twelfth with PCM/PCB an understudy can seek after a college class in scientific science. A portion of the courses at undergrad level are B.Sc Forensic Science , B.Sc Physics. Science and Forensic Science , B.Sc Life Sciences, Chemistry and Forensic Science. To get confirmation in B.Sc Forensic Science one ought to have finished twelfth with PCM/PCB. Anyway to seek after B.Sc Physics, Chemistry and Forensic Science one probably completed 12+2 with PCM subjects. While to seek after B.Sc Life Sciences , Chemistry and Forensic sciences one ought to have considered PCB/PCMB.
8th September 2018, 10:00 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Steps to join forensic department for 12th science student

I have written following some Institute which provides forensic courses. So you can follow by following Institute

Department of forensic science, Punjabi University, Patiala

Gyan Vikas Institute of IT and management, New Delhi, Delhi

Saint Xaviers College, Mumbai, Mumbai

New Law College, Pune

Deen Dyal Upadhaya Collage, New Delhi, Delhi

The Global Open University Dimapur, Nagaland

Sinhgad Law College, Kondhwa Pune, Maharashtra

Graphic Era University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
8th September 2018, 10:48 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue BSc in Forensic Science after completing your 12th, the candidate must have completed 12th standard with PCB from a recognised board with at least 50% marks and 5% relaxation in percentage is given to reserved category students.
A few private universities in India conduct their own entrance test for evaluating and admitting student to this course.

Successful graduates are eligible to join forensic department for various posts.
11th September 2018, 11:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

To join Forensic science in undergraduate course the required eligibility is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th in science stream. So, you are eligible to appear in entrance examination and conducted by various institutes for admission in the course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?