25th August 2018, 01:16 AM
Ashokan Kanhangad

Steps to start Online Yoga classes for a Private Architect

Dear friends, I am thinking to start a Yoga class online. I am an Architect and working in a private firm. So, I just want to know about the steps through which I can start the online yoga class. Please help me to know about the steps. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

24th October 2022, 09:03 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Steps to start Online Yoga classes for a Private Architect

It is very easy to start a yoga class online
first of all you will have to advertise about your initiative or your idea which you can do through various social media platform such as WhatsApp linkedin Facebook and many other
In order to build a client source or encourage many people initially you must market your course and provide some episodes or some sessions in free
You can also advertise it to through posters and many other
You can also develop your own website or your own app which has some unique features like counting calories and many more
You can also provide a diet chart and some nutritional benefits of certain food products
You can add a nutritionist on board if you want a great audience
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?