24th December 2010, 03:34 PM
shilpa kumari

Stream which I should choose in 11th after 10th if my aim is to do MBA?

hello.presently i am studying in class 10.my aim is to do mba in future.so kindly tell me which stream should i choose in class11?

23rd July 2011, 10:31 AM
0nitesh

Default Re: Stream which I should choose in 11th after 10th if my aim is to do MBA?

commerce

23rd July 2011, 03:30 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Stream which I should choose in 11th after 10th if my aim is to do MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilpa kumari View Post
hello.presently i am studying in class 10.my aim is to do mba in future.so kindly tell me which stream should i choose in class11?
Choosing of Stream in the 11th class after completing 10th class.

After completing 10th class many student confused in that which stream choose after completing 10th class. But i advise to all the student that choose any stream according to your interest. It is your career so don't choose any stream by parents or other interest. After completing 10th class if you want to take admission in the 11th class then there are three stream Science, Commerce, Arts. You can choose any stream according to your interest.

If your aim is to do MBA course then you need graduation degree in any stream from a recognize university. So after completing 10th class you can choose any stream and after completing graduation in any stream you can apply for the MBA course. You can also apply in the final year of the graduation for the MBA course.

For MBA admission in the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) a common admission test (CAT) is held in every year. To appear in the CAT examination you need the a Bachelor degree with at least 50% (45% in case of SC/ST/Differently abled category) marks or equivalent CGPA. For more information about CAT examination please visit the official website :- http://www.catiim.in

So, according to eligibility criteria for the MBA admission, you can choose any stream in the 11th class according to your interest. If you are interested in the science & technology then you can choose science stream otherwise commerce or Arts. I wish you will get a brightness future.

Regards
~Mukul~

23rd July 2011, 08:19 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Dear friend,
After passing your 10th class with good percentage you have to chooses this branch:
*Science stream
*Commerce stream
From both stream you are able to do MBA in future.From both stream you able to do BBA after your 12th pass.But if you take science branch you able to do B-tech and after completing your btech you can do MBA.The combination of B-Tech and MBA is too awesome have great demand in future.

23rd July 2011, 10:00 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Firstly I have to Inform You that The MBA is the 2 year Post graduate degree Course and To get admission in this course you need to complete Your Graduate degree course in Any Discipline From a Recognised University With Minimum 50% Marks, The Admission are based on the entrance Test, Group Discussion And Personal Interview and If you have cleared all these Rounds then you will get admission in MBA Course.

And If your aim is To do MBA then For this You have to apply for The CAT/MAT entrance examination and If you have scored good Percentile In this examination then you will get admission in Top Business Schools, The CAT Examination was held only One time in a year and MAT examination was Conducted by AIMA, 4 times in a year.

So, Please dont worry You Can choose any stream as per your Interest, But If you want to do MBA in future then I will suggest You please Go with Commerce Stream and If you have choose Commerce in your 11Th class then you will not face any difficulty While you are doing your MBA.

In MBA you have to choose the Specialization according to your Interest, If you have opt Commerce and If you are make your career in Accounts field then you can Choose Finance as your Major specialization. So according to me you have to go with commerce Stream and after Completing 12Th you have to go with B.com/BBA course and then you will easily go with MBA course, then definitely you will not face any Problem while Pursuing the MBA Course.

23rd July 2011, 11:18 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

MBA is a 2 years management course on business administration.

You can choose any stream-- science, arts or commerce, because,

Anyone who has completed his or her graduation in any field is eligible for MBA.

But since, MBA is related to business, and Commerce is considered as a stream suitable for those who has interest in business.

So I would suggest you to take commerce stream, then for graduation BBA is the best.

Because MBA is best for BBA students.

To apply for MBA you can sit for the entrance exams like: CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP, JMET, ATMA etc....

MBA has many options which you can take as your specialization like...

MBA in Finance

MBA in Health (Pharmaceuticals)

MBA in Consultancy

MBA in Information Technology

MBA in Telecommunications

MBA in Media

MBA in Services

MBA in Human Resources.

24th July 2011, 07:43 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Stream which I should choose in 11th after 10th if my aim is to do MBA?

Dear friend,

As you are planning to go for MBA in future.

So, Shilpa I would like to suggest you to choose science stream with PCM up to class 12th, because after 12th many lines are open for scinnce stream students.
More over Math will help you alot in MBA, because there is mathematics in MBA.

Tomorrow if your plan changes then science stream will help you to build your career in other field also.

For MBA qualification reqired is graduation in any discipline by the recognised unversity.

Then you have to appear in entrance exam of MBA ie. CAT, MAT,XAT, G MAT and state level MAT.

All the best..............

24th July 2011, 08:25 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

Now you are 10th

after 10 th you choose any subject,

there is no restriction for MBA .

But you go for 12th science or commerce

because after complete your graduation ,

you move to MBA.

for MBA you give entrance exam like

CAT
MAT
XAT

if you secure a good rank then you eligible for admission in a good college.

24th July 2011, 08:26 AM
Sehwag6

The minimum eligibilities for mba : you finished the 12th in any group like biology with maths , computer science with maths, science group and so on and under degree graduation in any arts like bba, bca, bcom , ba and so on from any recognised university. Your UG marks should above 50%marks. Then you apply entrance exams for mba like mat, cat, gmat. These all entrance exams are conducted every year.after that you get a seat .there are many branches available in mba. They are finance,marketing, human resource, insurance, production, operation. Think well and decide. All the best.

24th July 2011, 01:06 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

you can choose any stream for admission MBA.for MBA admission you have required Graduation with minimum 505 marks if you have graduation then you are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

The MBA is the 2 year Post graduate degree Course. and To get admission in this course you need to complete Your Graduate degree course With Minimum 50% Marks. Admission in MBA is based on the entrance Test.For admission in MBA entrance exam lick CAT/MAT are conducted If you have scored good Percentile In this examination then you will get admission in Top Business Schools.

CAT Examination is held only One time in a year and MAT examination is Conducted 4 times in a year.

In MBA there are various fields you can choose according to your intrest . If you have Commerce then you can choose Accounts field and Finance as your Major specialization.you can also choose Marketing which is also very good field.

IIMs college are best choice for MBA.IIMs college are well known all over the world as best management college.IIMs college are best for MBA.After MBA from IIMs college your future is very bright you will be a successful person.Students get high placement in IIMs college.

24th July 2011, 01:59 PM
abhi03430

Quote:
If your strong aim is to join mba then they are two ways to join it.first after finishing your intermediate in m.p.c stream you can join either in degree and after that you can join in mba by applying for CAT exam or by finishing engineering in any stream and then by applying for CAT exam you can complete your mba.

24th July 2011, 09:49 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

hi,
if your sure in entering into MBA then you can choose
commerce with business maths.
for getting into MBA you need to write cat for which you require a minimum qualification of a degree so there is no problem what ever the degree you do but if you really have passion towards it you do BBA then MBA

25th July 2011, 02:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

you are now in just 10 th standard after completion of your graduation you are eligible for MBA exam.

so you can choose arts , science or commerce stream as for your career.it is not mandatory to take commerce stream.

after completion of your graduation you must be qualify in CAT , MAT exam . then you have chance for MBA. so you have to study hard from your 10 th standard.

all the best.

9th October 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

hi everyone...plz help me too...as same prob is wid me also..i am also aiming to do mba..bt i am sumwt weak in maths..so plz can sumone guid me..at the present im in 10th nd confused in which stream to choose after 10th for approaching mba..plz do reply.

10th October 2011, 01:57 AM
jevirsinh

Hi
You get admission in MBA after Graduation.
choose any one stream for 11th,12th and graduation
you have three options
Arts ,
Science
Commerce stream
But if you choose commerce stream its better for MBA in future.

But after completion of graduation you are eligible for following exams
CAT ,
MAT
If you clear one of this exams you have chance for MBA.
so now concentrate on your study

10th October 2011, 10:55 PM
tejesh_09

After 10th standard you should chose either Arts, Science or Commerce in your 12th standard. But for getting into MBA course Commerce subject is the best one. You should purse for BBA after 12th to get into MBA. After graduation you should appear for entrance exam like CAT, MAT etc in order to get into MBA course.

6th December 2011, 09:04 PM
akashcg02

Quote:

If you want to do MBA, you have options like commerce or arts, but better you go with commerce in 11th because MBA is related with subjects offered in commerce....

7th December 2011, 08:34 AM
bunty00

hy,
see you can do mba until you passed your 12th and then you either get a degree of b.tech or graduation until then you cant do.MBA is a 2 years management course on business administration.

You can choose any stream-- science, arts or commerce

12th December 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

from where can i get training for CAT ??

18th June 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

i m in 12 science and want to do MBA. suggest me the options

19th May 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

hey guys i want to knw wat to take in my inter i am soo confused i wanted to do MBA in my future.
please suggest....

12th January 2014, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

i am 10th class student i want make my future bright. What stream i choose . I want to go in IIT or MBA. I interested in both please tell me immidiately. I have only two months for my best stream..

Yadhuvansi

1st February 2014, 08:12 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a 2 year course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

One should have completed Graduation with a minimum of 50% of marks in order to be eligible to join MBA course.

Relaxation in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

The admission will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Some of the top Entrance Exams are
CAT
MAT
GMAT
XAT etc.

Candidates who have completed Graduation in any stream are eligible to join MBA.

So, you don't need to worry about your background.

But what I suggest you is opt for the stream in 11th class in accordance with the specialization that you would like to join in MBA course.

Some of the top specializations in MBA course are
MBA in Finance
MBA in Marketing Management
MBA in Human Resource Management
MBA in Systems Management
MBA in Information Technology
MBA in Hospital Management
MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
MBA in Operations Management etc.

Try to get good command over academics and develop strong communication skills.

Try to prepare for CAT Exam so that you will be placed in any of the B-Schools or IIMs which are the prestigious institutions to join MBA course.

Wish you all the best.

6th July 2020, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Can we take maths for MBA ? Which i s better maths or commerce

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?