22nd January 2019, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to opt in intermediate to study Journalism at graduate level?

Sir, I am studying In 10th class and I want to become a Journalist so which course should I take in Intermediate? I mean which stream would be best suited for a graduate degree course in Journalism?

27th January 2019, 12:06 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to opt in intermediate to study Journalism at graduate level?

Candidates passed 12th or intermediate in any stream are eligible to pursue journalism course.

So, you are eligible to pursue journalism course after pursuing 12th in any stream.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.

For detail information about the admission procedure visit at the official website.
27th January 2019, 12:53 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to opt in intermediate to study Journalism at graduate level?

The eligibility to get admission in Bachelor in Journalism course is that :-

Candidate must have passed intermediate from a recognised board.

So, you are eligible to pursue as per your choice in intermediate.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course. It is conducted in various stages ( written or personal interview ).

Visit the official website of the institute for the detail information about admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?