14th June 2011, 01:51 PM
AKIRA YUKI

Which stream should I take, commerce or arts to study criminal law after 10th?

which stream should i take commerce or arts to study law (criminal law) after 10th

2nd November 2011, 02:22 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which stream should I take, commerce or arts to study criminal law after 10th?

dear friend,

According to my opinion you should go for arts because it helps you lot to study law.
because most of the field of the arts is to be related with it
so
best of luck.
2nd November 2011, 02:51 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which stream should I take, commerce or arts to study criminal law after 10th?

dear friend,

According to my opinion you should go for arts because it helps you lot to study law.
so
best of luck.
3rd November 2011, 09:57 AM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Which stream should I take, commerce or arts to study criminal law after 10th?

dear friend,

so
best of luck.
3rd January 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

can we take up law after taking science after 10th???
11th January 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Which Stream For Psychology?
Is Commerce Without Maths Okay?
11th January 2012, 01:54 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Hii friend...

In my opinion you should go with ARTS stream to study criminal law..... Because the studies related to ARTS stream is linked with the studies of criminal law..

All the Best
14th April 2012, 02:46 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you should go with ARTS stream to study criminal law Because the studies related to ARTS stream is linked with the studies of criminal law
15th April 2012, 12:27 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKIRA YUKI View Post
which stream should i take commerce or arts to study law (criminal law) after 10th
HI!
I am happy to inform you that After passing 12th with commerce stream you are eligible for Law.

For admission in top college you have to qualify the C.L.A.T exam.

C.L.A.T is Common Law Admission Test.

C.L.A.T exam is conducted by National Law University, Jhodpur.

ELIGIBILITY FOR C.L.A.T:-
> Pass 12th wit any stream with minimum 50% marks from recognized University/Board.
> Age limit for C.L.A.T exam is 18-20 year.
For ST/SC candidate age limit is 18-22 year.
> Candidate must be citizen of India.

For more detail log on to http://www.clat.ac.in/

GOOD LUCK!
31st May 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i m totally confused that what i have to choose in after 10 i got 82 percent i have a option of science but what i have to choose to do law?
21st October 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I have taken science n I wanna take criminal law so wht shall I do now totally confused pls help............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?