16th February 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Study material, Syllabus and question papers of Power Grid Entrance Test for upcoming year?

can i get the study material and a few question papers regarding power grid entrance tests coming this year? i also want the syllabus

22nd February 2011, 02:05 PM
xavi

Default Re: Study material, Syllabus and question papers of Power Grid Entrance Test for upcoming year?

hi
here below is a file attached where u will find detail syllabus about power grid..
24th February 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material, Syllabus and question papers of Power Grid Entrance Test for upcoming year?

Hi .. If anyone find the Syllabus for the post of executive trainee electrical, Plz forward to this mail...
[email protected]..
Thank you
28th February 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi .. If anyone find the Syllabus for the post of executive trainee electrical, Plz forward to this mail..

[email protected] help me i need it very badly
8th March 2011, 09:00 AM
mohitgupta0028

http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-question-papers-power-grid-entrance-test-87335.html
14th July 2011, 04:24 AM
Unregistered

any one plz send me syallbus of psu exam i m pursuing my b.tech in instrumentation engg.
29th June 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

can i get the study material and a few question papers regarding power grid entrance tests coming this year? i also want the syllabus
29th June 2012, 01:50 PM
mounica_03

can i get the study material regarding power grid entrance tests
5th January 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

how to get a job in power grid...n whats the enterance exam for it?
n when it will be conducted?
n per year how many job oppertunities were their in power grid?

please answer me...
4th June 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

can i get the study material and a few question papers of last six or seven years regarding power grid entrance tests coming this year? i also want the syllabus. i complete my BE in ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION.
my mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?