14th November 2017, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

Which subject can be opted for UGC NET exam after completion of masters in advertising and public?

I have completed my masters in advertising and public relation so which subjects I can opt? Can you please provide me with the right details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back on this. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

15th November 2017, 03:38 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which subject can be opted for UGC NET exam after completion of masters in advertising and public?

There are so many subjects ranging from Technical (Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Agriculture etc.) to humanities such as Arts, History, Geography etc.

You need to find out your interest in the subject and take it up acording to your choice.

For UGC NET, you have to study that subject very deeply so you need to take it up carefully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?