5th January 2019, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Which subject to opt in UPSC Main exam having completed B.Sc Forensic Science?

I have completed my graduation in B.Sc Forensic Science. I want to apply for UPSC Main exam for which I'm bit confused regarding selection of subject. Can you guide me on this? Which subject should I opt for my UPSC Main exams?

15th January 2019, 08:50 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to opt in UPSC Main exam having completed B.Sc Forensic Science?

Civil Service Examination is conducted by UPSC. The examination is conducted in three stages and you will become eligible for recruitment after qualifying in all three stages.

Candidates are eligible to select the Optional paper from all the available option irrespective of their discipline in the bachelor degree.

For more detail visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th January 2019, 10:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to opt in UPSC Main exam having completed B.Sc Forensic Science?

UPSC conduct Civil Service Examination in three stages. Examination is conducted for recruitment as an officer.

The three stages are :-

Preliminary.

Mains.

Interview.

Candidates are eligible to select the optional paper for the Mains examination as per their interest and knowledge in the paper. There is no limitation to select as per the bachelor degree discipline.
18th January 2019, 02:31 PM
Meg24

Upsc conducts civil service examination annually and it is divided into three stages namely prelims , mains and interview.
The first part is an objective qualifying paper while the mains exam is a subjectice exam consisting of 9 papers insulating optional.
Your gave a wide range of selection for the optional subjects which range from law to sociology to literature.
I will suggest you to choose anthropology as it will be easier for you after having cometed Bsc forensic science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?