23rd May 2020, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Which subject stream has more scope between Commerce and Science with PCM combination?

I have completed 10th class this year and now its time for me to decide my subject but I am not able to decide which one is better Commerce or Science stream with PCM subject combination. What should I opt and why?

27th May 2020, 06:31 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: Which subject stream has more scope between Commerce and Science with PCM combination?

If you are good in Mathematics and Physics then only decide to take Science stream because 11 th and 12 th Science subjects are in depth subject and also if you get good marks in 12th then only it is possible for you to further opt for professional courses like Engineering or MBBS. For clearing CET exams you need to be thorough in basic Mathematics and Physics.

If you are interested in Basic science (Lifescience) then also you can opt for Science stream and focus more on Biology and Chemistry subjects. Later you can opt for B.Sc and M.Sc in Lifesciences which has ample opportunities and scope for Research.

If you are good in Economics and Accounting, then you can choose Commerce stream. This Subject is very good in terms of career opportunities like Business management, Marketing professional,taxation and finance.

First you analyse your interests and strengths based on that you choose your subjects.
31st May 2020, 11:42 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject stream has more scope between Commerce and Science with PCM combination?

It is not that Science stream has good career scope than Commerce or vice versa. Both the streams are having its own career scope and job opportunities for the candidates.

Only thing that matters is that you have to make most out of the course by gaining good subject knowledge and improving your Communication skills.

Usually people who want to go for Engineering course will opt for MPC stream.

Candidates who want to become Doctor or who are interested in Nursing or Agriculture studies will opt for BIPC stream in 10+2.

I would suggest you to decide upon first of what you want to be in the future and then opt for the respective course accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?