5th November 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Which subject is suitable for me in 12th if I am interested in Online Trading?

I am stadying10th standard.i am very much intersted for online trading.In +2 what subject suitable for me.

6th November 2011, 07:40 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject is suitable for me in 12th if I am interested in Online Trading?

Online Trading happens in stock exchanges like
-NSE (National Stock Exchange of India)
-BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange of India)

Process of online trading :
-The buyer is going to enter the order in terms of price and the number of units he want to purchase. As and when there is a counter sell order which matches this buy order, the order is going to become trade.

-Both the buyer and seller will receive the trade confirmation message for this. Later on the funds and securities are going to be transferred from the respective parties.

Settlement of trade is T+2 basis in India.

To start online trading, no academic qualification is required. But awareness or some knowledge of this stock market is required.

You can open D-MAT account with a stock broker and can start trading. Stock broker suggests the good investment avenues. You can let the stock broker to place order on behlaf of you or you will also place your own order.

As I told you, to start online trading, no academic qualification is required. So, it is your choice of which stream you are going to join in the 10+2. Anyway Commerce people have little advantage.

Commerce people in the Graduation, they may go through some of the aspects of stock market. So, you can go for 12th with Commerce stream.
6th November 2011, 01:00 PM
sathish0038

Default Re: Which subject is suitable for me in 12th if I am interested in Online Trading?

hi,

In Tradeing two ways.
1.NSE(National Stock Exchange of India).
2.BSE(Bombay Stock Exchange of India).
you have interest for the tradeing so you can choose any one this
there is no age limit for this.

you completed your 10+2 and you should have strong knowledge about the trading you can join.

Commerce students have little advantage for the trading.They know the
stock exchanges
so that you can choose any thing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?