17th February 2012, 07:36 PM
mimoh.ansari

Which subjects are the best for preparing for IAS exam for computer engineering?

i want to know which subjects are best for preparing for ias exam for computer engineering.

20th February 2012, 08:07 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which subjects are the best for preparing for IAS exam for computer engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimoh.ansari View Post
i want to know which subjects are best for preparing for ias exam for computer engineering.
The second level of IAS exam needs the aspirants to select their subjects of interest.
for that purpose they have designed a list of optional subjects
That list consists of many subjects of different fields for example
list consists of engineering subjects like
->Civil Engineering
->Electrical Engineering
->Mechanical engineering.

Medical subjects like
->Medical Science
->Botany
->Chemistry etc.,

Management subjects like
->Management
->Commerce and accountancy.

and few other fields too..

As you're from Computers background there is no optional that is directly related to your background hence, you need to select other related optional subjects like mathematics, and some general subjects like geography or public administration any thing else,

No need to worry, you can select any optional subject from that pre defined list. There is no bar with respect to your background.

in my view the best subjects for you are mathematics and public administration as these subjects are basic and no need of extra efforts . sort of sincere hard work is sufficient to get good marks.

Any optional subject, think twice about its pros and cons and then make a final decision.
This is all what I want to share with you.

If you have any doubts regarding this or anything else do leave a query in our forum so that we can help you.

Regards
20th February 2012, 08:39 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects are the best for preparing for IAS exam for computer engineering?

Hi dear...........
The IAS exam eligibility criteria you can found in below chart.

The details subjects in IAS exam are as follows......

Good luck................
12th March 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects are the best for preparing for IAS exam for computer engineering?

which subject consist a good study material which help to preperation for ias exam ?
5th April 2012, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Can we choose subjects in prelims also..??
15th May 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Pls tell me that kya me b.com first year ke baad ias exam qualify kr sakti hu and best easy subject konse h
25th May 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

what are the best combinations for a mechenical engineer for ias preperation .
please answer soon
1st June 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2nd year Bsc student with phy as honors.Can i take phy as subject &qualify IAS jst after completing Bsc.Is phy hard to prepare for ias or easy??or it requires 1 or 2 years preparation??
11th July 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my degree and i want to prepare for IAS exam, but i want to know the list of subjects to be selected for the prelims and mains.
please help me in getting the required data by sending a mail to "[email protected]". i would be thankful, by this help.

with lots of hope,
bhadra.
11th July 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Which subject is best for preparing for ias exam for ece
12th July 2012, 03:59 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimoh.ansari View Post
HI!
Friend you can chose any subject you like in optional subject.

List of optional subject is:-
Agriculture
Mathematics
Animal Husbandry & Vetinary Science
Mechanical Engineering
Botany
Medical Science
Chemistry
Philosophy
Civil Engineering
Physics
Commerce
Political Science
Economics
Psychology
Electrical Engineering
Public Administration
Geography
Sociology
Geology
Statistics
Indian History
Zoology
Law

Friend you chose that subject in which you are interested so that it is easy for you to preparation for exam.

ALL THE BEST!
10th September 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

do we get the syllabus of the optional subjects??? i wanted specially to know what would constitute the medical science????
22nd September 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

is arts useful to be an ias?
8th February 2013, 11:09 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

subjects are the best for preparing for IAS exam for computer engineering

1.Commerce
2.Mechanical Engineering
3.Geography
4.Public Administration
5.Zoology
6.Sociology
7.Electrical Engineering
8.Physics

all the beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
31st May 2013, 08:33 PM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend.....

subjects are the best for preparing for IAS exam for computer engineering
---------------------------------

1.Botany
2.Mathematics
3.Mechanical Engineering
4.Psychology
5.Sociology
6.Civil Engineering
7.Indian History
8.Civil Engineering
9.Mechanical Engineering
10.Statistics
11.Philosophy
12.Mathematics
13.Political Science
14.Chemistry
15.Mathematics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?