22nd September 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects should I take in 11th so as to join Animation course after 12th?

Which subjects should I take in 11th so as to join animation course after 12th?

3rd December 2011, 02:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects should I take in 11th so as to join Animation course after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which subjects should I take in 11th so as to join animation course after 12th?
Hello friend,
There is no such specific requirements to join animation course after +2. However, candidates with good drawing skills are desirable. There are various types of courses in Animation which can be pursued after +2, like
BSc in Animation
Diploma in Animation
Advance Diploma in Animation etc.

To join any of these courses, you must have completed +2 level of exam in any discipline.
11th May 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects should I take in 11th so as to join Animation course after 12th?

which subject should I take to do animation course
25th September 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

after 1oth i want to do carrier in animation ,but i don't want to do 11th and 12th.can i do diploma in animation and then apply for animation engineering?
28th October 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

i wants to be a best animator,But dont know which collage is good for me
4th December 2012, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

what are the main requirements for taking diploma in digital movie animation????????
27th July 2013, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

how much persent is need to persued animation course?
12th September 2014, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I'm in BA 2nd year, and i wanna be an animator , so if i gt into animation course, with what steps will i be starting with?
17th April 2016, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDEEP891985 View Post
Hello friend,
There is no such specific requirements to join animation course after +2. However, candidates with good drawing skills are desirable. There are various types of courses in Animation which can be pursued after +2, like
BSc in Animation
Diploma in Animation
Advance Diploma in Animation etc.

To join any of these courses, you must have completed +2 level of exam in any discipline.
Thanks but iam thinking to join in 3rd group
29th December 2016, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Which subjects should I take in 11th so as to join Animation course after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after 1oth i want to do carrier in animation ,but i don't want to do 11th and 12th.can i do diploma in animation and then apply for animation engineering?
You can choose any stream in 11 but the most important thing is to be perfect in sketching , drawing , shading etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?