12th December 2011, 06:35 PM
nileema nayak

Syllabi of FCI for AG 3 Technical? Last 3 years model question papers?

wanted to know the syllabu of fci for ag-3 technical also along with last year model question

with warm regards
nileema

24th December 2011, 03:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabi of FCI for AG 3 Technical? Last 3 years model question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nileema nayak View Post
wanted to know the syllabu of fci for ag-3 technical also along with last year model question

with warm regards
nileema
The entrance examination conducted by FCI for recruitment of Assistant Grade III in Technical department comprise of the following subjects:

General Intelligence
General Awareness
Quantitative Aptitude
English Language

Paper III will comprise of question based on the following subject area:
Botany
Zoology
Bio-technology
Bio-chemistry
Microbiology
Food Science and Technology
Agriculture
Agricultural Engineering

After qualifying the first stage, you will also have to go through and qualify Computer Proficiency Test based on Word Processing and Excel.
27th January 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabi of FCI for AG 3 Technical? Last 3 years model question papers?

Please help me out by sending previous FCI AG III technical question sample to [email protected].

With regards,
Sanjeevkumar Singh
22nd January 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I WANT FCI TECHNICAL SYLLABUS IN EVERY SUBJECT LIKE IN BOTANY,ZOOLOGY,MICROBIOLOGY,BIOCHEMISTRY,BIOTECHNO LOGY,AGRICULTURE TECHNOLOGY,FOOD TECHNOLOGY
31st January 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

plzzz send me ssc fci ag 3 technical biological science model paper or practice paper on [email protected] plzzz help me
21st March 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Please send me last 3 years fci ag3 question papers for biological science immediately. To [email protected]
28th January 2014, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir will you please send me the sample papers for Accounts profile of of FCI at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?