21st April 2018, 10:00 AM
siva prasada rao

Syllabus of Central University of Hyderabad Integrated MSc(Biology) entrance exam

Respected Sir, I have applied for Integrated MSc in Biology course in Central University of Hyderabad. I want to know the syllabus o the entrance exam because I didn't get it. Please let me know about the syllabus. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years entrance papers of Hyderabad Central University MSc Integrated Physics
  2. Syllabus of MA(English) entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University? -- [New]
  3. When Central University, Hyderabad will conduct M.A.(Economics) entrance exam for Communication English Honours student? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  4. What is the syllabus for integrated M.A PG course in Central University of Hyderabad? Old question papers for the same?
  5. Previous 8 years question papers with answers for Central University Integrated M.Sc entrance exam
  6. Syllabus and pattern of exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University and EEFLU? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the syllabus for M.Sc Mathematics in Central University Hyderabad? Which book should I prefer for studying?
  8. Biotechnology syllabus of University of Hyderabad Integrated PhD entrance exam?
  9. Syllabus for Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Chemistry of Hyderabad Central University?
  10. University Of Hyderabad, Integrated M.Sc (Mathematical Sciences) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How to apply to study Optometry course at Central University of Hyderabad? Syllabus of entrance exam?
  12. Syllabus and study material for P.G entrance exam of Central University of Hyderabad for English?
  13. Syllabus for MSc chemistry of central university of Hyderabad
  14. How to prepare for Ph.D Management entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University
  15. How to study for M.A English in Hyderabad Central University?
  16. How can I prepare to qualify in Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University?
  17. What is the syllabus for MSc course in order to get into Hyderabad central university?
  18. Model question papers of central university? Syllabus for MSc Physics entrance exam?
1st May 2018, 07:34 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Syllabus of Central University of Hyderabad Integrated MSc(Biology) entrance exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by siva prasada rao View Post
Respected Sir, I have applied for Integrated MSc in Biology course in Central University of Hyderabad. I want to know the syllabus o the entrance exam because I didn't get it. Please let me know about the syllabus. Thank you!
The entrance examination consists of written test for 100 marks. The written test paper contain 25 objective questions each in Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Biology at +2 level of standard. There is a negative marking for each wrong answer shall be given -0.33 marks. The time duration to complete the entrance examination is of two hours duration.
4th February 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Central University of Hyderabad Integrated MSc(Biology) entrance exam

Sir, I want syllabus for MSc physics entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad central University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?