23rd February 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus for CSE branch for ISRO?

will u pls send me the syllubus for cse student to crack isro test?

23rd February 2011, 08:08 PM
biswaranjan9

Default Re: Syllabus for CSE branch for ISRO?

hi

the syllabus is:

(1) Computer H/W Digital Logic: Logic functions, Minimization, Design and synthesis of Combinational and Sequential circuits -- Number representation and Computer Arithmetic (fixed and floating point)

(2) Computer Organization: Machine instructions and addressing modes, ALU and Data-path, hardwired and micro-programmed control, Memory interface, I/O interface (Interrupt and DMA mode), Serial communication interface, Instruction pipelining, Cache, main and secondary storage.

(3) SOFTWARE SYSTEMS Data structures: Notion of abstract data types, Stack, Queue, List, Set, String, Tree, Binary search tree, Heap, Graph --

(4) Programming Methodology: C programming, Program control (iteration, recursion, Functions), Scope, Binding, Parameter passing, Elementary concepts of Object oriented, Functional and Logic Programming --

(5) Algorithms for problem solving: Tree and graph traversals, Connected components, Spanning trees, Shortest paths -- Hashing, Sorting, Searching -- Design techniques (Greedy, Dynamic Programming, Divide-and-conquer) --

(6) Compiler Design: Lexical analysis, Parsing, Syntax directed translation, Runtime environment, Code generation, Linking (static and dynamic) --

(7) Operating Systems: Classical concepts (concurrency, synchronization, deadlock), Processes, threads and Inter-process communication, CPU scheduling, Memory management, File systems, I/O systems, Protection and security.

(8) Databases: Relational model (ER-model, relational algebra, tuple calculus), Database design (integrity constraints, normal forms), Query languages (SQL), File structures (sequential files, indexing, B+ trees), Transactions and concurrency control --

(9) Computer Networks: ISO/OSI stack, sliding window protocol, LAN Technologies (Ethernet, Token ring), TCP/UDP, IP, Basic concepts of switches, gateways, and routers.
24th February 2011, 12:04 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

syllabus for CSE branch for ISRO exam -

i am attaching the syllabus
i am also attaching one sample paper for good preparation -
Attached Files
File Type: docx ISRO Computer Science Engineering Syllabus.docx(10.8 KB, 163 views)
File Type: pdf CS-2009 (1).pdf(498.4 KB, 175 views)
27th February 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for ISRO recrutiment for CSE branch?
28th February 2011, 11:31 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Syllabus for CSE branch for ISRO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
will u pls send me the syllubus for cse student to crack isro test?
hello friend...

Attached the tentative syllabus for CSE stream and some previous year sample ISRO exam paper in this post....check it over... hope it helps for your preparation...

All the Best...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ISRO syllabus.pdf(6.8 KB, 137 views)
File Type: zip ISRO.zip(113.5 KB, 77 views)
25th March 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

wen i can get hall ticket for written exam?exam date?
11th April 2011, 11:56 AM
Revathy GM

Dear Friend

Hall ticket for april 2011 exam is already sent through email. just check your mail id

All the best
12th June 2011, 03:42 PM
amit gaur054

My dear friend.......
the detailed syllabus is given below:

(1) Computer H/W Digital Logic: Logic functions, Minimization, Design and synthesis of Combinational and Sequential circuits -- Number representation and Computer Arithmetic (fixed and floating point)

(2) Computer Organization: Machine instructions and addressing modes, ALU and Data-path, hardwired and micro-programmed control, Memory interface, I/O interface (Interrupt and DMA mode), Serial communication interface, Instruction pipelining, Cache, main and secondary storage.

(3) SOFTWARE SYSTEMS Data structures: Notion of abstract data types, Stack, Queue, List, Set, String, Tree, Binary search tree, Heap, Graph --

(4) Programming Methodology: C programming, Program control (iteration, recursion, Functions), Scope, Binding, Parameter passing, Elementary concepts of Object oriented, Functional and Logic Programming --

(5) Algorithms for problem solving: Tree and graph traversals, Connected components, Spanning trees, Shortest paths -- Hashing, Sorting, Searching -- Design techniques (Greedy, Dynamic Programming, Divide-and-conquer) --

(6) Compiler Design: Lexical analysis, Parsing, Syntax directed translation, Runtime environment, Code generation, Linking (static and dynamic) --

(7) Operating Systems: Classical concepts (concurrency, synchronization, deadlock), Processes, threads and Inter-process communication, CPU scheduling, Memory management, File systems, I/O systems, Protection and security.

(8) Databases: Relational model (ER-model, relational algebra, tuple calculus), Database design (integrity constraints, normal forms), Query languages (SQL), File structures (sequential files, indexing, B+ trees), Transactions and concurrency control --

(9) Computer Networks: ISO/OSI stack, sliding window protocol, LAN Technologies (Ethernet, Token ring), TCP/UDP, IP, Basic concepts of switches, gateways, and routers.

best of luck
20th February 2012, 05:19 PM
sweetangel21

I am in last year Computer Engg.
whats the last date for applying in ISRO 2012 exam?
20th February 2012, 09:48 PM
rvidyasagar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetangel21 View Post
I am in last year Computer Engg.
whats the last date for applying in ISRO 2012 exam?
Please see the notification of ISRO in the following webpage http://www.isac.gov.in/CentralBE/advt.jsp.

If eligible, you have to complete the online registration by 28th Feb.

Written test will be conducted on 21st April at 13 places.

If you can furnish your results by 31st Aug, then you can also apply.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?