28th December 2009, 09:50 AM
registered

Syllabus, exam date, places & model of previous question paper for the Junior Assistant Exam?

Please give me the syllabus, exam date and place & a model of previous question paper for the Junior Assistant Exam.

Related Questions:
17th January 2010, 11:32 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Syllabus, exam date, places & model of previous question paper for the Junior Assistant Exam?

You can get all the required study material - Syllabus, model of previous question papers etc. from the books of 'upkar prakashan' or 'pratyogita darpan'

However,books of G.K.Publishers are also good for you.

Best of luck
22nd January 2010, 07:44 PM
Aishwary

Default Re: Syllabus, exam date, places & model of previous question paper for the Junior Assistant Exam?

You can get Sample papers of this exam is from G.K prakashan and Upka prakashan which is good book for study.....
Best Of Luck...
2nd February 2010, 02:46 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hi

i think you should buy 'upkar prakashan book . it will be really helpfull to you.

all the best
28th February 2010, 09:50 AM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Get the sample papers and syllabus from the below site:
math4all.info/.../ssc-junior-engineer-job-recruitment-2010-syllabus-previous-year-model-sample-question-paper.html
24th March 2010, 01:22 PM
arjuncs4060

Please give me the syllabus, exam date and place & a model of previous question paper for the Junior Assistant Exam.
15th May 2010, 06:26 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Dear Fiend
You have not specified for which Junior Assistant Exam you need the
syllabus, exam date, places & model of previous question paper.

Give us the complete information so that we can help you.

Help us to help you.
11th June 2010, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please give me the syllabus & a model of previous question paper for the Junior Assistant Exam in Rubber Board that will be conducted on June 20.
15th June 2010, 03:20 PM
abdlnzr

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjuncs4060 View Post
Get the sample papers and syllabus from the below site:
math4all.info/.../ssc-junior-engineer-job-recruitment-2010-syllabus-previous-year-model-sample-question-paper.html
29th June 2010, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

sir iam preparing for vao exam what book can i use for study
31st July 2010, 11:29 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend
you can collect it from the internet
and their official website
thanks
18th September 2010, 10:25 PM

[email protected]
Dear sir/madam,
i am applying for the post of TTD jr.asst.i don't know the syllabus .please send me for syllabus and modal papers.
Thanking you
19th September 2010, 09:34 PM
shiva242

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
[email protected]
i am applying for the post of TTD jr.asst.i don't know the syllabus .please send me for syllabus and modal papers.
Thanking you
hi this is [email protected]
Dear madam,
im sending u ttd model papers
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TTDPAPER-1.pdf(125.3 KB, 560 views)
File Type: pdf TTDPAPER-1(2).pdf(125.3 KB, 346 views)
27th September 2010, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

i am viswanath mca, i want ttd job latest notifications.
8th December 2010, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Please give me the syllabus & previous question paper for the Jr engg-II (signal) Exam. which wll be conducted on 19.12.10(kolkata board)
15th January 2011, 12:43 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

You can get all the required study material - Syllabus, model of previous question papers etc. from the books of 'upkar prakashan' or 'pratyogita darpan'

However,books of G.K.Publishers are also good for you.
thanks
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TTDPAPER-1.pdf(125.3 KB, 294 views)
10th May 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,

Please give me the model question papers for the post of JUNIOR ASSISTANT in MILMA.

Thanks&Regards
Meera.S.Nair
22nd May 2011, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Yet i can't get my admit card for kmc junior assistant exam. . .How i get it? ? When was the exam?
1st June 2011, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

if u do have previous year question paper of junior asst exam of kmc ,please send my email so that i can earn a massive support to
whet my appetite before appearing at the exam.
3rd June 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SAY THE SYLLABUS OF JUNIOR ASSISTANT
4th June 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

if u do have previous year question paper of junior asst exam of kmc ,please send my email
7th June 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

ldc sallybus
30th June 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Syllabus, exam date, places & model of previous question paper for the Junior Assistant Exam?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;94526]Sir,
Please give me the syllabus & a model of previous question paper for the Junior Assistant Exam of district court please send to my mailo id [email protected]
2nd July 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i get da admitcard for post of junior assistant in principal district court prakasam district,i dont know what is the exam sylabus for that post,so plz give me the quick response for that exam.plz send details to my id:"[email protected]".plz suggest me
7th July 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

secundarabad contaminate board i apply for junior assistant, I want previous question paper in [email protected]
8th July 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

WHICH SUBJECTS ARE RELATED TO MRO JR ASSISTANT EXAM
11th July 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

can Please give me the syllabus,and previous question papers for the post of junior Assistant Exam in principal district court ,prakasam

my mail id is [email protected]
2nd August 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

please give me the syllabus ,and previous question papers for the post of Junior Engineer in kolkata Municipal Corporation.
my mail id [email protected]
10th August 2011, 02:22 PM
Partha chakraborty

I am a diploma civil engineer. I am giving exam for Sub-Assistant Engineer Post in Civil Engg discipline at Kolkata Municipal Corporation. Please tell me where I can get the previous year question paper, or any suggestion--------please
26th September 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

when will the results be published?
7th October 2011, 12:19 PM
bhanushree

Sir,
Please tell how to prepare for the Junior Assistant Exam in Court of A.P. and kindly send the previous model question papers as early as possible
7th October 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for the junior assistant exam?
10th October 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

junior assistants exam syllabus for court
12th October 2011, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by registered View Post
hai
plz send model paper for exam junoir asst exam in court of ap piz send me the pervious exam papers asly as possible
13th October 2011, 09:40 AM
ramu mba

Quote:
Originally Posted by registered View Post
15 th oct at vizag i want model papers
18th October 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

sir please i want a model question paper of kolkata municipal corporatin for the post of group -B.please send me the question patern as soon as possible.soumen acharyya.
2nd November 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

please send the question paper of dc office jr asst exam
24th November 2011, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

I would like to know the results of Senior Assistant exam conducted on 18th September 2011 (for secretariat Goa), please let me know the same at the earliest.

Thanks & regards,

Siddhi.
10th January 2012, 03:40 PM
ismita

hello i wanna model paper for SSC(JE) for electrical and mechanical pls send me sir.
thanking you.
14th March 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I have applied for Court Junior ASst,send me the study material.

Shiva
19th June 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

syllabus,exam date,places &model of previous question paper for junior assistant exam?
17th July 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir

I am going to write Muncipal corporation junior assistant post exam so please kindly help me to what is the syllabus for preparation
19th October 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

i want the syllabus of main examination of junior assistant in cbse and also provide the previous papar of similar exam
[email protected]
21st May 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me about the syllabus and exam date of ssc junior technical assistant
13th July 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

please tell when the junior court assistant, supreme court result will be declare?-poornima
19th October 2013, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Pleas tell me when is the court exam for jr.assistan....and i dint recive my hall ticket
27th November 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir pls send me kmc.technical assistant (civil) syllabus & reference book
5th November 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

pls send me junior assistant 10 years question paper
my e-mail id is [email protected]
12th March 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Pls send me the syllabus for Deputy Engineer (Civil) and previous question paper, my email id: [email protected]
28th March 2016, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

helo
when will be the exam for junior assistant Milma
How we will know the date of exam?whether we will get any mail??
please mail me the info
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?