27th January 2012, 11:07 AM
ARUNA SHARON

Syllabus for General Awareness for FCI Grade 3 Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?

hai plz send syllabus of general awareness for fci grade3, 2012.And also previous papers.to my mail [email protected]

27th January 2012, 02:23 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus for General Awareness for FCI Grade 3 Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARUNA SHARON View Post
hai plz send syllabus of general awareness for fci grade3, 2012.And also previous papers.to my mail [email protected]
Dear Friend,

The syllabus of General awareness syllabus is as follows....

Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will be also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observatins and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neibhouring countries especially pertaining History,Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy & Scientific research…….

FCI Exam 2012 Assistant Grade III Syllabus is as follows.....

In General, Depot, Technical, and Account Cadres:

*Paper I [Objective Type]
Subject
(a) General Intelligence [50 questions]
(b) General Awareness [50 questions]
(c) English Language [50 questions]

* Paper II [Objective Type]
Subject
(a) Quantitative Methods [50 questions]
(b) English Language and Comprehension [100 questions]

* Paper I and Paper II will be of Higher Secondary Level.

Paper III
[For technical Cadre] [Objective Type]
Biological Sciences [200 questions]
10th March 2012, 12:53 PM
vigi

Default Re: Syllabus for General Awareness for FCI Grade 3 Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?

please give me the syllubus of paper 3 for fci assistant grade 3 exam 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?