18th February 2011, 10:26 AM
Arti mandal

Syllabus of Jharkhand Administrative Service? Previous years question papers of the same?

I want to know the syllabus of jharkhand administrative service and the previous year papers of the same. Pls help

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for Jharkhand Police Service?
  2. How may I get the syllabus for Jharkhand police services exam?
  3. Syllabus of Jharkhand Administrative Service?
  4. Syllabus and previous years question papers of lateral entry in Jharkhand?
  5. Syllabus and previous years question papers of UIIC for administrative officer scale I?
  6. How to prepare for Jharkhand Medical exams? Where i may get the previous years papers?
  7. Syllabus and previous years question papers of Jharkhand High Court Clerk & Assistant written exam? How can I prepare to crack the Personal Interview? -- [New]
  8. Syllabus and previous years papers for the post of Administrative Officer in ISRO?
  9. Previous years question papers of NICL? Syllabus for NICL Administrative Officers Scale I exam?
  10. Previous 3 years question papers of Jharkhand Sachivalaya exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Syllabus and previous years question papers for administrative officers in united india insurance group F Generalist category?
  12. Syllabus and previous 5 years solved question papers with answers for Tamilnadu Public Service Group 4 exams?
  13. Previous year question papers of India Insurance Administrative Officer and Syllabus?
  14. Last 3 years solved question papers of Jharkhand Public Service commission
  15. What should be the age for a candidate in order to sit in KAS exam
  16. Previous years question papers and syllabus for post of administrative officer in general insurance companies
  17. Previous 25 years question papers of civil engineering of IES?
  18. Previous years question papers of administrative officer exam?
15th February 2012, 08:10 PM
Dipender Siwach

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus of Jharkhand Administrative Service? Previous years question papers of the same?

Refer to the following link:

http://testbag.com/exam_analyser.php?examid=JPSC+JHARKHAND+CIVIL+SERV ICES
15th February 2012, 11:08 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of Jharkhand Administrative Service? Previous years question papers of the same?

Hi dear...........
The details are as follows from this you can get some information.....

For more details visit their official website.

Good luck..............
15th April 2012, 11:42 AM
stlawrence

Default Re: Syllabus of Jharkhand Administrative Service? Previous years question papers of the same?

Candidates can download their admit card from JPSC official website.

The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Jharkhand according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
20th December 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir Im Btech 2 year student, my collage is affileated from UGC ...is it possible for me to appear in gov. Job or exam conduct by JPSC ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?