18th September 2012, 06:01 PM
shobhamishra

Syllabus and model question papers of ASM and Goods Guard(Railways Entrance exam)

R/ sir,
Please send us syllubus & model paper of ASM & GOODS GUARD (railways Enterence Exam.)

Regards.
Shobha mishra

23rd October 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and model question papers of ASM and Goods Guard(Railways Entrance exam)

sir i need the asm and goods guards previous year paper
i want to know only the pattern of the paper of railways
5th November 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and model question papers of ASM and Goods Guard(Railways Entrance exam)

R/ sir,
Please send us syllubus & model paper of ASM & GOODS GUARD (railways Enterence Exam.)

Regards.
Sushil Pandey
20th November 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Please send us syllabus & model paper of ASM & GOODS GUARD (railways Enterence Exam.)MY [email protected]

Regards.

L.SRINIVASAN
21st November 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send me ASM syllabus
27th November 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks one should need to clear the cut off for the post of goods guard ?
27th December 2012, 06:32 AM
Unregistered

when is asm main exam?atleast pl let us knw the syllabus 4 the same...
22nd February 2013, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

plzz tell me what is the maximum age and full sallery of asm and Gg
and when next vecencies will dicler
Pankaj shrivastava
12th March 2013, 01:47 PM
rajivmdb

Dear Sir,
Please Send to me Syllabus & Study Material For ASM Entrance Exam
13th July 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me syllabus for ntcp graduate level main exam which held on 18-08-2013.
19th July 2013, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir i m a student of b.sc 2 yr.i want to bcome a good railway guard.it is my childhood dream.plz suggest me for this job
22nd July 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

sir, plz send the RRB secunderabad asm and gudsgaurd 2nd stage exam pattern and model papers...
my mail id: [email protected]
23rd July 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

i want know asm syllabus....please inform me...
26th July 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Please send the previous year RRB ASM paper
30th July 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

sir
Will you please sent me the model question paper and syllabus for rrb second stage exam for asm goods guard in these mail id [email protected]
9th August 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
Hope things are going well, now i am going to attend my Second stage Main Exam, i don't know the ASM / GOODS Guard Syllabus in Numerical ability and GK will you pls suggest for me,' mail id [email protected]
13th August 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Will you please sent me the Model Question Paper for Second Stage Exam. My email Id is: [email protected]
24th November 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

RRB i.e Railway recruitment board conducts every year various exams and one of them is Assistant station master post.
Below are the necessary details for RRB ASM , and before you apply you need to take care of necessary prerequisites.

Selection process:

Selection is based strictly on merit. On the basis of single written examination and eligible candidates will called for aptitude test.

After getting shortlisted for aptitude test, candidates will be called for verification of origiNal documents according to merit plus current availability of vacancies and reservation rules.

What is the Syllabus? What is the Exam Pattern?

RRB has not specified any Syllabus yet but yes they have notified the pattern by which you can prepare sectional wise.

The questions are of objective type with multiple type of answers. This includes

General Awareness, Language General Hindi/General English

General Arithmetic, Analytical and Quantitative Skills.

Is there any Negative Marking?

There will be negative marking in written examination and marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.

1/3rd of the marks wil be deducted for each wrong answer.

What is the language of Question paper?

Question paper will be of English, Hindi, Urdu and other local Language

What will be the duration of Question paper?/

It will be of 90 Minutes i.e 1.5 Hrs with 100 to 120 total questions.

Important Notes to be considered:

RRB at its discretion may hold additional written test or aptitude test if considered necessary for all or for a limited number of candidates as may be deemed fit by RRB.

Time, Date, Venue of written exam and aptitude will be fixed and will intimated to eligible candidates in due course. Request for postponement by any candidates will not be entertained in any circumstances.

Based on the performance of candidates in the written exam and aptitude test, Candidates equal to the number of vacancies will be called for documentation in the mail List. In addition of 30% extra candidates also be called as Standby candidates and they will be considered for emplacement only if there is short fall in Impalement ment from the main list.

During the document verification you need to produce original certifications. No additional time will be given to the successful candidate to bring original certificates. Its better to produce original certificate at the time of document verification.

Medical Fitness:

Selected candidates is subject to his/her passing requisite medical fitness test which would be conducted by Railway Administration after final verification of Educational certificate and after verification of character of candidate.
27th November 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

sir asm ka paper 2nd stage wala kitna tuff hota hai and previous year ke paper solved karne se ye paper ko crack kiya ja sakta hai
please reply me on 09899618744
27th November 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

sir asm ka paper 2nd stage wala kitna tuff hota hai and previous year ke paper solved karne se ye paper ko crack kiya ja sakta hai
please reply me on 09899618744
12th December 2015, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

sir,
please send us syllabus and previous question paper of goods guard

Regards
shameel
12th December 2015, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send me model paper and syllabus of railway tc cc asm and good guard
7th January 2016, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please send me model paper and syllabus of railway asm goods guard etc. please sir please ......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?