16th January 2012, 09:32 AM

Syllabus and model question papers for HLL Management Trainee for Electronics Engineer?

Dear Sir,
Please provide me syllabus and model question paper for HLL management trainee for Electronics Engineer at [email protected].

Thank You

6th October 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and model question papers for HLL Management Trainee for Electronics Engineer?

Please provide me syllabus and model question paper for HAL management trainee(TECHNICAL) for Electronics Engineer at [email protected]
6th October 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and model question papers for HLL Management Trainee for Electronics Engineer?

plz provide me the syllabus and model question paper for HAL management trainee technical for electronics engineer.my emai id is [email protected]
8th October 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

please providethe list of topics that will be covered and the also a sample question paper for electronics and communication engineering.
28th October 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

plz send me hal MT previous question papers to my id:[email protected]
3rd July 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Please provide me syllabus and previous year question paper of HLL Management Trainee for electronics engineering.
id:[email protected]
7th July 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Please provide me syllabus and model question papers for HLL management trainee for Electronics Engineer at [email protected]
8th July 2015, 04:34 PM
lakshminair416

Dear sir ,

Can oyu please sent me HLL's Prevoius year question papers for the post of management Trainees.
14th July 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

please provide hll previous years model question papres for the post of management trainees for electronics at [email protected].
thank you.
27th July 2015, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Please provide the model question paper for management trainee electronics engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?